Author Topic: Here’s a look at the military firepower the US is providing to Israel  (Read 159 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here’s a look at the military firepower the US is providing to Israel
By Tara Copp, AP
 Thursday, Oct 12

Within hours of the horrific attack by Hamas, the U.S. began moving warships and aircraft to the region to be ready to provide Israel with whatever it needs to respond.

A second U.S. carrier strike group departs from Norfolk, Virginia, on Friday. Scores of aircraft are heading to U.S. military bases around the Middle East. Special operations forces are now assisting Israel’s military in planning and intelligence. The first shipment of additional munitions has already arrived.

[Israel-Hamas war misinformation flourishes on X as platform struggles]

More is expected, soon. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin will arrive in Israel Friday to meet with Israeli leaders to discuss what else the U.S. can provide.

https://www.c4isrnet.com/battlefield-tech/2023/10/12/heres-a-look-at-the-military-firepower-the-us-is-providing-to-israel/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson