Author Topic: Russia, North Korea expanding military partnership, White House says  (Read 164 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Russia, North Korea expanding military partnership, White House says
By Noah Robertson
 Oct 13, 02:48 PM

WASHINGTON — Russia and North Korea are building a military partnership amid heavy U.S. sanctions and support for Ukraine, according to a new assessment by the National Security Council.

Council spokesman John Kirby briefed reporters on a map allegedly showing lethal aid flowing from North Korea to Russia to supply the latter’s invasion of Ukraine. In the last month or so, he said, “1,000 containers of military equipment and munitions” have followed this route.

“We condemn the DPRK for providing Russia with this military equipment, which will be used to attack Ukrainian cities, kill Ukrainian civilians and further Russia’s illegitimate war,” he said Friday, using an abbreviation for North Korea.

https://www.defensenews.com/pentagon/2023/10/13/russia-north-korea-expanding-military-partnership-white-house-says/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson