Author Topic: Up to 1 million Gaza refugees looking for new homes and U.S. is first to raise its hand. When will w  (Read 268 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Up to 1 million Gaza refugees looking for new homes and U.S. is first to raise its hand
When will we ever learn.

Palestinians coming to America? Yes, that’s what a group of Democrats in Congress are already clamoring for.

This is exactly the scenario I laid out in my 2017 book, Stealth Invasion: The U.S. gets involved in the affairs of another country, funding one or both sides of a war, and then when everything is destroyed and the refugees start to flow out of those areas, we are the first to volunteer to take them in. It usually starts with a trickle, a few thousand in the first batch, then it continues on and on and on until we have 50,000 to 100,000 or more refugees from a given country living in enclaves.

This is how we ended up with tens of thousands of refugees living in America from jihadist-harboring countries that hate us, places like Somalia, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Bosnia, Syria, and the list goes on.

https://leohohmann.com/2023/10/14/up-to-1-million-gaza-refugees-looking-for-new-homes-and-u-s-is-first-to-raise-its-hand/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Arab countries should be forced to take them, culturally it's the best fit since they all have the same value of human life.

Offline Kamaji

Arab countries should be forced to take them, culturally it's the best fit since they all have the same value of human life.

Exactly.