Author Topic: Fabulous commercial aired during tonight’s ND v USC game  (Read 665 times)

Offline Axeslinger

Fabulous commercial aired during tonight’s ND v USC game
« on: October 15, 2023, 12:18:55 am »
Might be the best commercial Ive seen in my life:
http://youtu.be/O67dGv5kIOU?si=M_oL00VKRrk9zYEY
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Fabulous commercial aired during tonight’s ND v USC game
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023, 12:29:29 am »
That is great.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 12:39:26 am »
Not feeling it.  But that's okay. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2023, 01:55:25 am »
@Wingnut
The ad is saying that we can and will have differences of opinion, but ultimately that ad is a big ol “F you” to the leftists everywhere who are trying to shut down dissent and freedom of speech.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2023, 02:45:57 am »
The ad is also saying pick a standard and stay true to it regardless of what is being said.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Mod2

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2023, 11:49:55 am »
Moved to sports/entertainment category

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald