Author Topic: DeSantis says US should not accept Gaza refugees: 'They're all antisemitic'  (Read 7963 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Let's see .... Governor Ron DeSantis is actually doing something to bring Americans home

No one gives a damn what your governor is or is not doing.

How F'n second grade clever **nononono*

Aw, come on.... it's fifth grade, at least.   88devil

Online roamer_1

There used to be a Christian minority in Gaza even as in the West Bank (cf. the Taybeh Beer Company, a moderately famous business run by Christian Palestinian Arabs).  If there are still any of them stuck there, we should take them as refugees.

To my knowledge, most of the Christian Palestinians have assimilated into Israel.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No, he really doesn't.
Really? He's working to get flights to get Floridians home, What's the great and poutiful Trump doing? Doesn't he have a big ass jet? Why isn't he sending it to bring Americans home, to cheap? he is a billionaire isn't he? Hell with all his hot air he could inflate balloons to bring Americans home but all the Americans stuck in Israel get from Trump are words. Let me know when he steps up and to be fair I feel the same way about all the uber rich that fly their private jets all over to bitch about the climate, why aren't they stepping up to bring Americans home, instead of great publicity and being hailed as heroes they are all to damn cheap...or worse afraid of angering the muzzies. If I already didn't hold them all in contempt I would now

Time for Trumpsters to grow up. The childish jibes are an embarrassment.

Ah, no.  Nickname memes are a time-honored feature of US political campaigns. 

This  pointing-down is an "embarrassment"   :laugh:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 03:15:25 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Time for Trumpsters to grow up. The childish jibes are an embarrassment.

LOL!  You're a funny girl, @libertybele   Seriously...   :beer:

You call us "Trumpster"... he's called "The Orange One"..."Tangerine Man"..."Tumpy"

And "Rhonda Santis" is verboten?   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

Clearly, there are 270 people returning from Israel who give a damn.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

Michigan has a democrat governor
Pennsylvania has a democrat governor
Both states have a democrat state house  majority

Not gonna happen. This reminds me of how excited my left wing relatives were over a poll that had Biden leading Trump in Texas in 2020. I confidently assured them that Biden would not take Texas on election day.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

Nope.

Whether it’s “Rhonda Santis,” or “Tumpy” or “ChimpyBush McHitler” or “Obummer” mocking and making fun of the elites and especially the political class is what we get to do without repercussions from the government

There are countries that would earn you a trip to the gulags for doing that.

And people who run for office should have a thick skin knowing that they’re going to have opposition and there’s gonna be people that are going to say nasty things about them
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 05:39:54 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

When you look at the vote totals from 2016 of states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in those states by the tiniest of margins and got less than 50% of the vote and all three states

Both candidates were extremely unpopular with the electorate. Trump learned nothing from his squeaker of a win. Democrat and Democrat leaning voters, on the other hand, learned not to take anything for granted, and made sure they got out to vote every election since

History could repeat itself. But that is a real long shot for his supporters to bank their success on.

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

LOL!  You're a funny girl, @libertybele   Seriously...   :beer:

You call us "Trumpster"... he's called "The Orange One"..."Tangerine Man"..."Tumpy"

@DCPatriot Sorry for that; it wasn't meant derogatorily, it is a generalization and quicker than typing Trump supporters.  That is all.  I don't believe that I've called Trump Tangerine Man, Trumpy, etc., other than to possibly repeat what @sneakypete has verbalized.

Again, and I've said it before, IMHO in general Trump made a good president.  However, none of his policies that he enacted stuck, and he failed at draining the swamp among other things.  Failing to calm the riots over Floyd was perhaps his biggest downfall other than not completing the wall when he had the chance.  He surrounded himself with the wrong people and it was a major error to put Kushner anywhere near the WH (personal opinion). Yes, I absolutely agree that he was wrongfully accused and still is.  That doesn't excuse his crass and childish behavior towards other conservatives.  It's time for him to back a conservative candidate and pass on the torch; his age is one reason why, he'll be a one term president is another and he's facing 97 felonies.  Regardless what the polls show, the leftists have him cornered and will once again steal another election if need be, they will never let him near the WH again.  I think it's time that his supporters accept a dose of reality.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 02:52:00 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Absolutely, indeed.  Trump had his own fleet as it is, and as his lovers think, his own money to get what was needed if he didn’t.

Again, he could’ve been Perot with the extra benefit to his candidacy.

@Wingnut @OlLine Rebel

And if he had,you would be whining  about him showboating.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

:thumbsup:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

Guy Benson
@guypbenson
News from my interview just now with @GovRonDeSantis

- Hits Biden admin over billing US citizens for being evacuated from a war zone, noting that the administration routinely flies illegal immigrants all over the US for free (says FL not charging for its rescue flights)

- Rejects Haley’s suggestion that Gaza refugees could be adequately vetted for potential entry into the US (he says Arab nations should take them)

- Supports Rubio proposal to deport Hamas-supporting foreign students studying at American universities

- Condemns apparent reprisal killing of Palestinian-American child in Illinois
3:23 PM · Oct 16, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Guy Benson
@guypbenson

- Hits Biden admin over billing US citizens for being evacuated from a war zone, noting that the administration routinely flies illegal immigrants all over the US for free (says FL not charging for its rescue flights)

- Rejects Haley’s suggestion that Gaza refugees could be adequately vetted for potential entry into the US (he says Arab nations should take them)

- Supports Rubio proposal to deport Hamas-supporting foreign students studying at American universities

Hitting on all cylinders.

Offline berdie

Guy Benson
@guypbenson

:thumbsup:

Trump's time has come and gone -

Clearly, it has not @libertybele

The best I can say is RDS's moment has not yet arrived ---- but, understand the longer he stays in this, the more thoroughly DeSantis is erasing that moment from his future.

President Donald Trump: "Under my administration, we will proactively send ICE to pro-Jihadist demonstrations to enforce our immigration laws and remove the violators from our country."

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1714029299940958442

johnny maga
@_johnnymaga

Holy sh*t

Trump said in Iowa today that he’s going to cancel student visas of the types of students marching in “Free Palestine” protests

LETS GO 🔥

5:34 PM · Oct 16, 2023

President Trump: "I will immediately reinstate and expand the wildly successful Trump Travel Ban on entry from terror-plagued countries, territories, and places."

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1714025123890479471

Online libertybele

Exactly!!! 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Please stay on topic @Right_in_Virginia  this isn't a Trump campaign ad thread.  It is a DeSantis thread. and has nothing to do with Trump.

Trump is an ex-president. DeSantis is a current governor who is bringing people home. 

Please stay on topic @Right_in_Virginia  this isn't a Trump campaign ad thread. 

I am on topic @libertybele ---- I'm giving you a preview of Ronny's next policy initiatives he'll be claiming are his own.

Online libertybele

I am on topic @libertybele ---- I'm giving you a preview of Ronny's next policy initiatives he'll be claiming are his own.

No. You're posting Trump ad crappola; something that doesn't belong in this thread.  Take it elsewhere.

DeSantis is doing what a governor should be doing as governor of FL.  His initiatives are his own; in the best interests of Floridians and this country.

Online LMAO

I think you’re confusing policy initiatives that DeSantis and Trump probably see eye to eye on with DeSantis “claiming them as his own”

« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 11:27:53 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater