Author Topic: Timely Reminder: National Security Depends on Border Security  (Read 203 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Timely Reminder: National Security Depends on Border Security
« on: October 14, 2023, 08:15:55 pm »
Timely Reminder: National Security Depends on Border Security
October 13, 2023

President Biden’s border crisis — and his refusal to fix it — has justifiably received much attention and scorn for the resulting burden it has placed on American cities struggling with unanticipated costs to provide housing, health care, education, and other services for millions of new migrants. Understandably so. Coast-to-coast, in cities large and small, migrant surges are destabilizing communities and straining resources. Yet, recent events in Israel — unimaginable terrorist atrocities to be absolutely precise — along with the risk of collateral attacks on U.S. soil, should be a grim reminder that Biden’s open border policies also represent appalling national security vulnerabilities, worsening with each passing month as hundreds of thousands illegally enter the U.S., most released with lax vetting.

If sheer numbers of those entering increase risks, then the threat of terrorism is rising dramatically given recent reports.

A new House Judiciary Committee report reveals that Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is refusing to deport almost all illegal aliens arriving to the United States. According to the official findings, more than five million illegal aliens arrived at the border between January 20, 2021 and March 31, 2023, yet almost half of them stayed because DHS has no confirmation of their departure. The other half?  DHS released most of them into American communities. As committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said, “In other words, the Biden Administration failed to remove 99.73 percent of illegal aliens during President Biden’s first 26 months in office.”

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/10/13/timely-reminder-national-security-depends-border-security
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Timely Reminder: National Security Depends on Border Security
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2023, 08:16:53 pm »
Which could include REAL PANDEMICS!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson