Author Topic: MIGRANT INVASION: Biden administration has let in over 4 MILLION ILLEGALS since January 2021  (Read 281 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MIGRANT INVASION: Biden administration has let in over 4 MILLION ILLEGALS since January 2021
10/13/2023 // Arsenio Toledo // 1.5K Views

Within 26 months, the administration of President Joe Biden let roughly four million illegal immigrants into the United States.

This is according to a recent report released by House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Immigration Subcommittee Chairman Tom McClintock (R-CA), which showed that "at least 2,148,738 illegal aliens" were released into the U.S. from January 2021 to March 2023. (Related: Every state is now a border state: Alabama deploys 275 National Guardsmen to southern border to deter illegals.)

The release of more than 2.1 million illegals was also accompanied by "an additional 205,473 aliens" who were released into American communities "through illegal categorical parole programs."

Furthermore, estimates by Customs and Border Protection and other border agencies note that, since Jan. 20, 2021, more than 1.7 million illegal aliens known as "gotaways" were able to evade capture by authorities and escaped into the American interior, "with untold numbers of unknown 'gotaways' avoiding detection during that period," read the report by Jordan and McClintock.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-13-biden-administration-four-million-illegal-immigrants.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just what have repugantcans done to stop the invasion or bring it  to the attention of Americans?  NOTHING! 9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 07:58:12 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Biden administration has let in over 4 MILLION ILLEGALS since January 2021"

I'll reckon that number is WAY off.
Probably closer to 7-8 million.

Online libertybele

"Biden administration has let in over 4 MILLION ILLEGALS since January 2021"

I'll reckon that number is WAY off.
Probably closer to 7-8 million.

I reckon that you are absolutely correct.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.