Author Topic: Police have arrested a 17-year-old suspected of shooting into a crowd at Morgan State University in  (Read 478 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Police have arrested a 17-year-old suspected of shooting into a crowd at Morgan State University in Baltimore (Picture: AP)

© Provided by Metro

Police have arrested one suspect in connection with a mass shooting at Morgan State University, while a second remains at large.

The traumatic shooting took place at a homecoming celebration on October 3 at the historically black college in Baltimore, Maryland.

According to police, multiple gunmen opened fire into a near-capacity crowd leaving the Mister and Miss Morgan State pageant that evening.

Five people were injured in the shooting, four of whom were students at the Morgan State. The rest of the homecoming festivities at the college were cancelled.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/teen-arrested-after-mass-shooting-at-historically-black-university/ar-AA1ibopE?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=4f2e627e82b84bb6815a9fd6295939d5&ei=30
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Its only because black lives matter he didn't kill them. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There has to be more to this story than that.

There is something they are not telling us.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
the historically black college in Baltimore, Maryland.

This is the key.  Not only a black college but also in a mostly black city.  The media is trying to protect the black leadership.
Thomas Jefferson