Author Topic: Americans back 'complete eradication' of Hamas, 3-to-1  (Read 389 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Americans back 'complete eradication' of Hamas, 3-to-1
« on: October 13, 2023, 06:20:12 pm »
Americans back 'complete eradication' of Hamas, 3-to-1
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist
 October 13, 2023 10:23 AM

Americans have a message for Israel’s plan to eradicate Hamas: Just do it.

Despite vocal pockets of opposition in liberal universities and the media, voters back Israel’s side in the war with Hamas in the Gaza Strip and blame the Palestinians for the horrific crisis by about 5-to-

Rasmussen Reports tested the views of American voters on the conflict and found wide support for the Jewish state in its reaction to last weekend’s surprise assault by the terrorist group inside Israel.

In its latest survey shared with Secrets on Friday, voters backed the call for the “complete eradication of Hamas in Gaza” by a 3-to-1 margin, 66% to 19%. That included the majority of every group tested by Rasmussen.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/americans-back-complete-eradication-of-hamas-3-to-1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Americans back 'complete eradication' of Hamas, 3-to-1
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 06:21:27 pm »
That statistic doesn't mean jacksh*t to Biden. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Americans back 'complete eradication' of Hamas, 3-to-1
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 06:21:54 pm »
There are things that you shouldn't be allowed to come back from. This is one of them.
The Republic is lost.