Author Topic: Marines on the move in Middle East 'as a result of emerging events'  (Read 226 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Marines on the move in Middle East 'as a result of emerging events'
The 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit 'are no longer in vicinity of Kuwait'
Greg Wehner By Greg Wehner Fox News
Published October 11, 2023 9:36pm EDT

Brit Hume: Israel's Gaza ground war will be a 'test' for America and Biden admin
FOX News senior political analyst Brit Hume reacts to college students blaming Israel for Hamas terror attacks on 'Special Report.'

A special operations Marine Corps unit participating in exercises expected to last through Oct. 22, departed early this week "as a result of emerging events," according to reports.

On Tuesday, the Marines issued a press release saying marines and sailors of the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit would be participating in Marine Air-Ground task force training exercises in Kuwait, Oct. 8-22.

The training started with the USS Bataan, an amphibious ready group and USS Carter Hall, which would arrive near Kuwait and offload elements and equipment for the exercises.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/marines-move-middle-east-result-emerging-events
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Marines on the move in Middle East 'as a result of emerging events'
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 06:17:23 pm »
To where are they moving?  With Biden, they could be withdrawing from the middle east. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson