Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 24711 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #675 on: October 18, 2023, 11:00:44 pm »
Biden is not running the executive office. He's just a bobblehead doing what he's told and fails at even doing that.

:yowsa: Quite true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #678 on: October 18, 2023, 11:10:57 pm »
Biden announced giving HAMAS $100 million for the West Bank and Gaza for humanitarian aid.  The Biden Idiocracy is fully supporting the terrorists in my eyes.

God help Israel!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #679 on: October 18, 2023, 11:17:03 pm »
Biden announced giving HAMAS $100 million for the West Bank and Gaza for humanitarian aid.  The Biden Idiocracy is fully supporting the terrorists in my eyes.

God help Israel!

Exactly -- it sure doesn't seem to me that he's standing behind Israel at all; in words only.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #680 on: October 18, 2023, 11:19:02 pm »

God help Israel!

@jafo2010

You can bet the farm that he gets a cut of every  dollar given for,even  every dollar given for humanitarian aid.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #681 on: October 18, 2023, 11:20:49 pm »
Biden is not running the executive office. He's just a bobblehead doing what he's told and fails at even doing that.

Speaking of which, did anyone watch the full interview with Scott Pelley and Biden on "60 Minutes?'

Watch it and remind yourself this man is in charge while multiple crisis's, both foreign and domestic, unfold

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

« Reply #682 on: October 18, 2023, 11:30:40 pm »
PA to immediately reward families of Oct. 7 terrorists with nearly $3 million

The "pay-for-slay" stipends will continue for the rest of their relatives' lives.

(October 17, 2023 / JNS)

The Palestinian Authority will pay nearly $3 million to the families of slain Hamas terrorists who slaughtered civilians in Gaza border communities on Oct. 7, Palestinian Media Watch reports.

The corpses of 1,500 Hamas terrorists were found after the massacre in which more than 1,400 Israelis were killed and more than 4,100 others were wounded. At least 199 captives were taken back to Gaza.

Under P.A. law, every Palestinian terrorist who is killed attacking Israelis is classified as a “martyr” and the family is rewarded with a 6,000 shekel ($1,511) grant and a monthly stipend of 1,400 shekel ($353) for life.

The Israel-based NGO and media watchdog estimates that each family will receive 7,400 shekels for the first month—11.1 million shekels ($2,789,430) in total to the families of the Hamas terrorists killed in the attack that began on Oct. 7.

<..snip..>

https://www.jns.org/pa-to-immediately-reward-families-of-oct-7-terrorists-with-nearly-3m/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #683 on: October 18, 2023, 11:34:00 pm »
And I am certain the USA is helping fund that reparation for murderers.  I say the USA is the largest supporter in the world of terror.  We sure give them enough money!!!  Now, Biden's Idiocracy is giving $100 million more as announced today!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #684 on: October 18, 2023, 11:34:35 pm »
PA to immediately reward families of Oct. 7 terrorists with nearly $3 million

The "pay-for-slay" stipends will continue for the rest of their relatives' lives.

(October 17, 2023 / JNS)

The Palestinian Authority will pay nearly $3 million to the families of slain Hamas terrorists who slaughtered civilians in Gaza border communities on Oct. 7, Palestinian Media Watch reports.

The corpses of 1,500 Hamas terrorists were found after the massacre in which more than 1,400 Israelis were killed and more than 4,100 others were wounded. At least 199 captives were taken back to Gaza.

Under P.A. law, every Palestinian terrorist who is killed attacking Israelis is classified as a “martyr” and the family is rewarded with a 6,000 shekel ($1,511) grant and a monthly stipend of 1,400 shekel ($353) for life.

The Israel-based NGO and media watchdog estimates that each family will receive 7,400 shekels for the first month—11.1 million shekels ($2,789,430) in total to the families of the Hamas terrorists killed in the attack that began on Oct. 7.

<..snip..>

https://www.jns.org/pa-to-immediately-reward-families-of-oct-7-terrorists-with-nearly-3m/

And how much of the is coming from us?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #685 on: October 19, 2023, 12:03:28 am »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
11m
According to Al-Jazeera, the Israeli Defense Force reportedly carried out an Airstike in Southern Syria tonight which resulted in the Destruction of a Hezbollah Military Convoy.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #686 on: October 19, 2023, 12:05:02 am »
Israeli tanks equipped with anti-drone cages ahead of Gaza invasion

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/defense-news/article-769081

Israeli tanks amassing outside Gaza ahead of a potential ground invasion have been equipped with anti-drone "cages", similar to those used in the Russia-Ukraine War, according to analysis from The Washington Post.

The Post shared images showing Israeli vehicles with modified coverings whose purpose is to protect soldiers inside from any explosives dropped from drones.

Video footage from the Hamas attacks on October 7, showed how the terrorist group used drones to drop explosives on Israeli communication installations, helping to prevent a rapid response from the IDF.

The drones, which appeared to be commercial drones easily available for purchase, have led to fears that this relatively simple method of attack could be adopted by other insurgent groups around the world.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #687 on: October 19, 2023, 12:43:05 am »
Israeli family of 5, slain in each others’ arms by Hamas, is laid to rest
Aviv, Livnat, Rotem, Yonatan and Yiftach Kotz of Kfar Aza were found huddled on bed in their home, where terrorists murdered them; burned body of 5-year-old victim found in Be’ri
By Agencies and ToI Staff

An Israeli family of five whose bodies were discovered in each other’s arms after they were killed by Hamas terrorists during a devastating onslaught earlier this month, were buried together in a funeral attended by hundreds of mourners.

https://twitter.com/KfirLB/status/1712072915301076999

more
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-family-of-5-slain-in-each-others-arms-by-hamas-is-laid-to-rest/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #688 on: October 19, 2023, 12:45:13 am »
Police chief to Arab Israelis: ‘You want to support Gaza, I’ll put you on a bus there’
Kobi Shabtai says there will be ‘zero tolerance’ for pro-Hamas demonstrations, as police break up unauthorized rally in Haifa in support of Gaza

more
https://www.timesofisrael.com/police-chief-to-arab-israelis-you-want-to-support-gaza-ill-put-you-on-a-bus-there/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #689 on: October 19, 2023, 01:03:10 am »
 Biden says Palestinians ‘gotta learn how to shoot straight’ after hospital blast that killed about 500 people
By Steven Nelson   
Published Oct. 18, 2023, 6:43 p.m. ET

President Biden told reporters Wednesday that Palestinian terrorists have “gotta learn how to shoot straight” — one day after an explosion outside a hospital in the Gaza Strip.

“I’m not suggesting that Hamas deliberately did it,” the president said at Ramstein Air Base in Germany en route back to Washington after visiting Israel earlier in the day.

“It’s that old thing: Gotta learn how to shoot straight,” Biden went on.

“It’s not the first time that Hamas has launched something that didn’t function very well.”

Hamas, which rules Gaza, claimed Tuesday that an Israeli airstrike killed about 500 people at the hospital — sparking riots across the Middle East and forcing Biden to scrap a planned summit with Arab leaders in Amman, Jordan — but the White House said Wednesday it had determined the explosion was caused by a misfire on the Palestinian side.

The Israeli government on Tuesday night blamed the Hamas-allied group Palestinian Islamic Jihad, publishing intercepted phone calls and other evidence to support the claim.

“I don’t know all the detail, but I do know the people at the Defense Department who I respect and the intelligence community that I respect, say it is highly improbable that Israel did that,” Biden said on Air Force One.

video at link
https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/biden-says-palestinians-gotta-learn-how-to-shoot-straight-after-hospital-blast-that-killed-about-500-people/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #690 on: October 19, 2023, 01:04:15 am »
Biden says Palestinians ‘gotta learn how to shoot straight’ after hospital blast that killed about 500 people
By Steven Nelson   
Published Oct. 18, 2023, 6:43 p.m. ET

President Biden told reporters Wednesday that Palestinian terrorists have “gotta learn how to shoot straight” — one day after an explosion outside a hospital in the Gaza Strip.

“I’m not suggesting that Hamas deliberately did it,” the president said at Ramstein Air Base in Germany en route back to Washington after visiting Israel earlier in the day.

“It’s that old thing: Gotta learn how to shoot straight,” Biden went on.

“It’s not the first time that Hamas has launched something that didn’t function very well.”

Hamas, which rules Gaza, claimed Tuesday that an Israeli airstrike killed about 500 people at the hospital — sparking riots across the Middle East and forcing Biden to scrap a planned summit with Arab leaders in Amman, Jordan — but the White House said Wednesday it had determined the explosion was caused by a misfire on the Palestinian side.

The Israeli government on Tuesday night blamed the Hamas-allied group Palestinian Islamic Jihad, publishing intercepted phone calls and other evidence to support the claim.

“I don’t know all the detail, but I do know the people at the Defense Department who I respect and the intelligence community that I respect, say it is highly improbable that Israel did that,” Biden said on Air Force One.

video at link
https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/biden-says-palestinians-gotta-learn-how-to-shoot-straight-after-hospital-blast-that-killed-about-500-people/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost

Lol

Oh. we are in such good hands...lol

Barry Goldwater

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #691 on: October 19, 2023, 01:39:01 am »

It is a lead pipe with some propellant and a primitive tnt ball bearings fashioned from a water pipe and a nail head to ignite it. It don't take much to make them lose their aim. A bird, a strong wind gust.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 01:45:40 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #693 on: October 19, 2023, 02:13:05 am »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
27m
Israeli Minister of Defense, Yoav Gallant reportedly told U.S. President Biden today during a War Cabinet Meeting that the Operation in Gaza to Dismantle Hamas could possibly take Years.

Did he say why?

Offline DB

« Reply #694 on: October 19, 2023, 02:20:22 am »
Gaza is a city of 2 million people, if Israel vetted a thousand Palestinians a day it would take 2,000 days to process them all.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #695 on: October 19, 2023, 02:44:07 am »
Gaza is a city of 2 million people, if Israel vetted a thousand Palestinians a day it would take 2,000 days to process them all.

I doubt Israel needs to vet two million Gazans.  Israel needs to find the Hamas leadership and each of their next two in line and kill them --- let's see how that goes.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 05:52:31 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #696 on: October 19, 2023, 03:58:12 am »

Now...if the RANGERS can make it 3-0 tonight....    :yowsa:

Max Who?   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #697 on: October 19, 2023, 12:15:43 pm »

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
16m
The U.S. State Department has now urged all American Nationals in Lebanon to prepare to Immediately Depart the Country
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #698 on: October 19, 2023, 12:49:36 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
16m
The U.S. State Department has now urged all American Nationals in Lebanon to prepare to Immediately Depart the Country

This just gets more worrisome. While the weaponry in/from Lebanon is more sophisticated than that of Hamas, the country's economy is very weak. No telling how this could go.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #699 on: October 19, 2023, 12:53:49 pm »
This just gets more worrisome. While the weaponry in/from Lebanon is more sophisticated than that of Hamas, the country's economy is very weak. No telling how this could go.

Long as I've been alive, Israel always had the element of "surprise" when engaged in warfare.

Before they'll allow "IRON DOME" to be neutralized, a helluva lot of Lebanese and Gazans will be homeless ...or dead.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald