Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 24676 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #625 on: October 18, 2023, 05:37:17 pm »
This is the blatant hypocrisy of Muslims and Islam on display. If the same thing happened to an Israeli hospital with the same or more casualties, Muslims all over the world would be dancing in the streets and celebrating.

Israel did not bomb the hospital. Hamas did. There is more than enough recorded proof of this.

However, according to Muslim rules of war if Israel had bombed the hospital, it would be a "Great Victory" for them according to Islam. When the enemies of Islam play by Islamic rules of war, Muslims all over the world scream and cry like babies. According to the koran, if Muslims believe the rocket was fired on purpose, they should congratulate Israel like they would congratulate themselves for doing the same thing to Tel Aviv.

But it does not matter since Israel had nothing to do with it.

@240B

Sad,but true.

And in the PC atmosphere of today,NOBODY has the stones to stand up and declare Islam to be a religion of evil that must be eliminated.

And it's hard to blame them for it.

After all,what is the solution,other that to declare war on Islam all over the world,and do our best to wipe them out?

Yeah,good luck getting THAT "boat to float".

While you are pondering this,you MIGHT want to ponder WHY it SEEMS to be politically  acceptable for the followers of Islam to declare ALL other religions to be evil that needs to be eliminated.

Who was it that first said "We has met the enemy,and  he is us!"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #627 on: October 18, 2023, 05:45:33 pm »
Byron Donalds
@ByronDonalds
·
1h
·
Joe Biden just said he was in Israel as a U.S. Senator right before the Six Day War.

Another PROVABLE lie by our president.

Joe, you became a Senator in 1973, and the Six Day War was in 1967. Why lie?

@mystery-ak

That man has obviously never considered the possibility that 1973 and 1967 were the same years in "Biden World".

I am SOOOO proud of Joe Biden!

He has now proved that what we all were told as children and didn't believe,that "In America,ANYBODY can become the President."

I think Joe has proven that to be true beyond any doubt.

Maybe America can adopt a new slogan that says something like "We elect the mentally handicapped!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #628 on: October 18, 2023, 05:48:24 pm »
Roger Stone
@RogerJStoneJr
·
51m
The people who claimed that Trump would crash the economy and start WWIII have crashed the economy and started WWIII.

Good luck getting them to admit it.

"It wuz all Trumps falts!" is all you will hear.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #629 on: October 18, 2023, 05:51:07 pm »
Roger Stone
@RogerJStoneJr
·
51m
The people who claimed that Trump would crash the economy and start WWIII have crashed the economy and started WWIII.

Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #630 on: October 18, 2023, 05:56:08 pm »
Sadly no. I would feel better if it was an act. But no. Biden's mental issues are all too real.
Biden is not capable of that level of acting. If he is faking, he should get an Oscar.
Because he is fooling everybody in the entire world.

And we’re paying a price for his cognitive decline and his inability to accept the crashing of the world around him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #631 on: October 18, 2023, 05:59:18 pm »
Byron Donalds
@ByronDonalds
·
1h
·
Joe Biden just said he was in Israel as a U.S. Senator right before the Six Day War.

Another PROVABLE lie by our president.

Joe, you became a Senator in 1973, and the Six Day War was in 1967. Why lie?

In Biden's defense, he probably at this point really believes this story

He’s probably convinced his declining mind that he was at Christ’s crucifixion
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #632 on: October 18, 2023, 06:08:40 pm »
Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
39m
I reached out to the U.S. embassy to get an exact number of American passport holders still in Gaza. They declined to provide that information.

https://twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/1714694157317415234
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #633 on: October 18, 2023, 06:17:34 pm »
Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
Follow
I’ve been speaking with American citizens stuck in Gaza. One woman tells me she’s tried four times to cross the border into Egypt. There are hundreds of U.S. citizens trapped in Gaza, I’m told.

Not to worry.  The US State Dept will get right on it as soon as they are finished evacuating Americans from Afghanistan.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #634 on: October 18, 2023, 06:57:01 pm »
In Biden's defense, he probably at this point really believes this story

He’s probably convinced his declining mind that he was at Christ’s crucifixion

@LMAO

Biden is a compulsive liar,and has always been a compulsive liar.

It is only  more noticeable now because he is the President,and because he is so senile he can't even remember which  lie he wants to tell.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #635 on: October 18, 2023, 07:04:34 pm »
@LMAO

Biden is a compulsive liar,and has always been a compulsive liar.

It is only  more noticeable now because he is the President,and because he is so senile he can't even remember which  lie he wants to tell.

No filter anymore

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #636 on: October 18, 2023, 07:09:26 pm »
The degree of economic ignorance here is astounding.  Let's say that the Hamas government has a budget of $200 million.  Half ($100 million) goes towards humanitarian causes and the other half goes towards rockets and missiles.  If you hand Hamas an extra $100 million to cover humanitarian costs, then that frees up the $100 million they already had dedicated for that and allows them to divert that money towards rockets and missiles.

The entire Biden regime is filled with fools who are ignorant of the fact that money is fungible.

:amen:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #639 on: October 18, 2023, 07:40:18 pm »
Trey Yingst reposted
Liz Friden
@Liz_Friden
·
1h
NEW: The U.S. shot down three more one-way kamikaze drones in Iraq on Wednesday, a defense official tells Fox News. Two were in the West and one was in Northern Iraq near Erbil. No U.S. forces were injured, the defense official said.
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #642 on: October 18, 2023, 07:41:14 pm »
Massive Mideast protest in the Cannon House Office Building. Signs reading “Jews demand ceasefire.”

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1714717975960322426

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #644 on: October 18, 2023, 07:42:14 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
58m
The Israeli War Cabinet reportedly told U.S. President Biden today during a Meeting that they have now completed their preparations for an Invasion of the Gaza Strip and that a Ground Operation is now “Imminent.”
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #647 on: October 18, 2023, 08:00:14 pm »
Heartbreaking moment Israeli teen survivor lays to rest entire family killed by Hamas

story here
https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/heartbreaking-moment-israeli-teen-lays-to-rest-entire-family-killed-by-hamas/
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #648 on: October 18, 2023, 08:34:25 pm »

And we’re paying a price for his cognitive decline and his inability to accept the crashing of the world around him
True. Biden cannot accept reality because he does not know what reality is. The people surrounding him protect and shield him from the real world. In Biden's mind the border is closed, the economy is better than it has ever been, and he is physically and mentally all set to run for another term.

I am sure Biden is "not allowed" to watch the news alone. If he does, as he says it, he will 'get in trouble'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

« Reply #649 on: October 18, 2023, 08:36:37 pm »
Biden is not running the executive office. He's just a bobblehead doing what he's told and fails at even doing that.