Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 24694 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #600 on: October 18, 2023, 03:47:48 pm »
Biden announces $100M in aid for Gaza and West Bank
By Samuel Chamberlain

"I am announcing $100 million of new US funding for humanitarian assistance in both Gaza and the West Bank. This money will support more than 1 million displaced and conflict-affected Palestinians, including emergency needs in Gaza," President Joe Biden said in remarks delivered in the Jewish homeland as the war with Hamas rages on.

What makes a person "conflict-affected"?  That sounds like a weasel word designed to drive all manner of illicit cargo through.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #601 on: October 18, 2023, 03:49:16 pm »
Biden has left Israel and heading back to DC
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #602 on: October 18, 2023, 03:51:30 pm »
President Biden
@POTUS
I just announced $100 million for humanitarian assistance in Gaza and the West Bank.
This money will support over 1 million displaced and conflict-affected Palestinians.
And we will have mechanisms in place so this aid reaches those in need – not Hamas or terrorist groups.
11:06 AM · Oct 18, 2023

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Just put Kamala in charge of making sure it goes to the right place.
She's incredibly competent.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #603 on: October 18, 2023, 03:52:20 pm »
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
His cognitive abilities are crippled beyond dispute, and to belittle that is unfair. However, BEFORE his dementia was palpable, he was a horrible human being and a crooked worthless political hack. That ugly person is still under there somewhere, and he’s at the helm of the most powerful nation on earth.

We are minutes from the end on the Doomsday Clock with this soulless fool in charge. He has GOT to go. Literally the fate of mankind is at stake.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #606 on: October 18, 2023, 03:59:10 pm »
There's a big lesson here... 

Israel’s Work Permits for Gaza Enabled the Hamas Attack

https://www.frontpagemag.com/israels-work-permits-for-gaza-enabled-the-hamas-attack/

Among the litter of guns, korans, and maps discarded by the Hamas terrorists whose bodies lie alongside bullet-riddled vehicles and dusty roads are green Gaza IDs with work permits. Normally residents of the Hamas territory can’t enter Israel, but work permits allowed over 20,000 Gazans to enter Israel. When some returned, it was as Hamas rapists and killers.

The Hamas invasion succeeded so well because the terrorists had an intimate knowledge of the communities they were targeting because they had worked there or had intelligence from those who had worked there. The attackers had detailed maps and building layouts. One woman whose husband and son were murdered said that the Hamas terrorists knew the names of the people, how many children they had and even which of them owned dogs.

Last year, Secretary of State Blinken addressed a J Street even and told the anti-Israel lobby that the Biden administration had pushed Israel to “improve the lives of Palestinians” by, among other things, “issuing thousands of work permits for Palestinians in Gaza”.

The number of exits from Gaza into Israel rose sharply under the Biden administration and the left-wing Bennett-Lapid government which handed out an unprecedented number of work permits.

In 2021, there had been a total of only 7,500 exits a month from Gaza, but by July 2022, there had been 35,370 exits.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #607 on: October 18, 2023, 04:03:38 pm »
Good Grief not this lie again!.

Here's what really happened.  Biden stopped in Cairo first where he was fed all the disinformation that Egypt wanted delivered to Israel.  Once he got to Israel, he told the Israelis that Egypt considered Israel's military superiority as a major deterrent against an Arab attack.

Here is an excerpt from a story printed in the Times of Israel:

Channel 13’s Nadav Eyal has now provided excerpts from a classified memo of the meeting made by a senior Israeli official who was in attendance.

The unnamed official said Biden told Meir that during meetings in Cairo prior to his arrival in Israel, officials there assured him they accept “Israel’s military superiority.”

Golda Meir smokes a cigarette during an interview. (Kan Archive)
Biden warned that Israel’s actions in the territories it had captured during the Six Day War, including the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, were leading to “creeping annexation.”

Since he believed Israel was militarily dominant in the region, he suggested the Jewish state might initiate a first step for peace through unilateral withdrawals from areas with no strategic importance.

The official said Biden criticized the Nixon administration for being “dragged by Israel,” complaining that it was impossible to have a real debate in the Senate about the Middle East as senators were fearful of saying things unpopular with Jewish voters.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/when-biden-met-golda-new-details-emerge-of-storied-1973-encounter/

In essence, Biden is bragging about a trip where he was used as a tool by the Arab states to keep Israel off guard before the Yom Kippur attack.  This is what he highlights as the crown achievement of fifty years of foreign policy experience.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #608 on: October 18, 2023, 04:04:01 pm »
I remember 50 years ago, during the Yom Kippur war. I was in Israel sitting beside Golda Meir. I said that I am ready to do anything to help Israel in this terrible time. I volunteered to wear a uniform and pick up a rifle if that is what was needed.

She stood up from her desk on the ... I think it was marble floor. She looked at me and said, "I love you Joe Biden. And all of Israel will be forever in your debt for everything you have done to help us win this war." Then she hugged me, with tears in her eyes.

After all that was over and the war was won, I immediately flew to South Africa to help free Nelson Mandela. But I won't go into that now. It would take too much time ... I will say that I got arrested and thrown in jail down there, but that is a different story.

Hands go up and all the reporters are yelling, "grampa Joe!,  grampa Joe!, tell us the one about how you helped Audie Murphy capture all those Germans ... tell us that one!"

The man is a legend in his own mind.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #609 on: October 18, 2023, 04:14:29 pm »
President Biden
@POTUS
I just announced $100 million for humanitarian assistance in Gaza and the West Bank.
This money will support over 1 million displaced and conflict-affected Palestinians.
And we will have mechanisms in place so this aid reaches those in need – not Hamas or terrorist groups.
11:06 AM · Oct 18, 2023

Just put Kamala in charge of making sure it goes to the right place.
She's incredibly competent.

The degree of economic ignorance here is astounding.  Let's say that the Hamas government has a budget of $200 million.  Half ($100 million) goes towards humanitarian causes and the other half goes towards rockets and missiles.  If you hand Hamas an extra $100 million to cover humanitarian costs, then that frees up the $100 million they already had dedicated for that and allows them to divert that money towards rockets and missiles.

The entire Biden regime is filled with fools who are ignorant of the fact that money is fungible.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #610 on: October 18, 2023, 04:16:06 pm »
I remember 50 years ago, during the Yom Kippur war. I was in Israel sitting beside Golda Meir. I said that I am ready to do anything to help Israel in this terrible time. I volunteered to wear a uniform and pick up a rifle if that is what was needed.

She stood up from her desk on the ... I think it was marble floor. She looked at me and said, "I love you Joe Biden. And all of Israel will be forever in your debt for everything you have done to help us win this war." Then she hugged me, with tears in her eyes.

After all that was over and the war was won, I immediately flew to South Africa to help free Nelson Mandela. But I won't go into that now. It would take too much time ... I will say that I got arrested and thrown in jail down there, but that is a different story.

Hands go up and all the reporters are yelling, "grampa Joe!,  grampa Joe!, tell us the one about how you helped Audie Murphy capture all those Germans ... tell us that one!"

The man is a legend in his own mind.

Nice summation.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #611 on: October 18, 2023, 04:17:16 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
18m
An Israeli Drone has Struck a Mortar Site in Southern Lebanon while IDF Artillery is continuing to Pound a number of Hezbollah Positions who have launched Anti-Tank Guided Missile at Israeli Troops within the last hour.
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #612 on: October 18, 2023, 04:18:03 pm »
The degree of economic ignorance here is astounding.  Let's say that the Hamas government has a budget of $200 million.  Half ($100 million) goes towards humanitarian causes and the other half goes towards rockets and missiles.  If you hand Hamas an extra $100 million to cover humanitarian costs, then that frees up the $100 million they already had dedicated for that and allows them to divert that money towards rockets and missiles.

The entire Biden regime is filled with fools who are ignorant of the fact that money is fungible.

Exactly.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #613 on: October 18, 2023, 04:21:31 pm »
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
How embarrassing that this flickering dim bulb sits with a real world leader and reads 5x7 note cards written by some genders studies major interning at the White House? Couldn’t he have done this on a zoom call from his basement?

That's one thing you can say about Trump.  He never needed any note cards.  Trump could walk right into the lion's den and tell you what's on his mind.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #614 on: October 18, 2023, 04:28:22 pm »

Nice summation.
Obviously what I wrote is sarcasm but on a serious note, I don't think any rational person can deny that Biden is well past his expiration date. The man is not well. Even if he was convicted of any of the dozens of serious felonies we know he committed (some he has even bragged about publicly), Biden would never be sent to prison.

He would get an age waiver. What good would it do to send Biden to jail if he does not know where he is or what is going on anyway? It would be a waste of time.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #615 on: October 18, 2023, 04:31:20 pm »
Obviously what I wrote is sarcasm but on a serious note, I don't think any rational person can deny that Biden is well past his expiration date. The man is not well. Even if he was convicted of any of the dozens of serious felonies we know he committed (some he has even bragged about publicly), Biden would never be sent to prison.

He would get an age waiver. What good would it do to send Biden to jail if he does not know where he is or what is going on anyway? It would be a waste of time.

Broadcast media says that the courts are going to retrieve all the ill-gotten millions Joe Biden grifted, leaving his family destitute.

You'll see how quickly he'll regain his mobility.   This is all an act.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #617 on: October 18, 2023, 04:36:44 pm »
This is all an act.
Sadly no. I would feel better if it was an act. But no. Biden's mental issues are all too real.
Biden is not capable of that level of acting. If he is faking, he should get an Oscar.
Because he is fooling everybody in the entire world.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #618 on: October 18, 2023, 04:45:54 pm »
Sadly no. I would feel better if it was an act. But no. Biden's mental issues are all too real.
Biden is not capable of that level of acting. If he is faking, he should get an Oscar.
Because he is fooling everybody in the entire world.

Of course.

Don't know why they didn't just knock him the hell out so he could sleep the entire flight over there.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #620 on: October 18, 2023, 05:19:40 pm »
US embassy in Lebanon says staff and facilities safe amid riots

The U.S. embassy in Lebanon said its staff and facilities "remain secure and undamaged" after riots broke out during a pro-Palestinian protest in Beirut.

"We are aware of protests this afternoon in Awkar in the vicinity of the U.S. Embassy," said embassy spokesperson Jake Nelson. "Unfortunately, violent protesters damaged private property in the surrounding neighborhood of the embassy, but embassy personnel and facilities remain secure and undamaged."

The Embassy thanked Lebanese security forces for working to secure the area after rioters holding Palestinian flags took down a security wall and cut a barbed wire barrier on a road leading to the embassy. Riot police lobbed dozens of teargas canisters and fired water cannons to disperse the protesters in the intense standoff, the Associated Press reported.

"As noted in the U.S. travel advisory for Lebanon, U.S. citizens should avoid demonstrations and exercise caution if in the vicinity of any large gatherings or protests, as some of these have turned violent," the Embassy said.
Posted by Chris Pandolfo
Fox News
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #621 on: October 18, 2023, 05:21:15 pm »
'Bargaining chips:' Famed UK special forces unit offers help to find Hamas hostages, report says
President Biden on Wednesday said he had 'no higher priority' than rescuing the hostages
By Peter Aitken Fox News
Published October 18, 2023 12:56pm EDT

Multiple international partners, including the United Kingdom, stand ready to assist Israeli forces to rescue hostages taken by Hamas during its terrorist attack on Oct. 7 and used as "bargaining chips," according to a report.

"The way that Hamas is holding the hostages looks like they’ve scattered them over the territory of Gaza very widely," said Justin Crump, a military veteran and chief executive of security and intelligence group Sibylline. He argued that Western nations with strong special forces capabilities should "help to get their citizens back."

At least 4,200 people have been killed since Hamas launched thousands of missiles into Israel last week, including at least 1,400 Israeli civilians and soldiers and 31 Americans. Palestinian health authorities say at least 2,808 Palestinians have been killed and more than 10,950 wounded.

President Biden visited Israel on Wednesday and addressed reporters, saying that "as the American president, there is no higher priority than the release and safe return of all these hostages."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/bargaining-chips-famed-uk-special-forces-unit-offers-help-find-hamas-hostages-report-says
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #622 on: October 18, 2023, 05:25:17 pm »
Wouldn't that be nice?

@Kamaji

Doesn't matter.

The people who WANT to believe it,will,and the people who DON'T  want to  believe it,won't.

"Truth" isn't even an aspect to consider.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #623 on: October 18, 2023, 05:28:09 pm »
AG
@AGHamilton29
So let’s walk through it.

We now have video of the scene showing the explosion is from the parking lot and the buildings are in tact. There is no crater, no building demolished. This is inconsistent with the type of bomb many were suggesting yesterday.

Wow, those Israelis are such badasses.  They intentionally missed the hospital in order to hit the 500 Palestinians standing tightly gathered together in the parking lot.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO