Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 24707 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #375 on: October 17, 2023, 04:41:47 pm »
A good possibility -- waiting for the US $$ and help would be my guess.

And our boots on the ground.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #376 on: October 17, 2023, 04:58:39 pm »

The world will yell, "what are you doing!? why are you doing this?" Because of the massacre.
But that is history. Why can't you just get over it?

We all saw this appeasement coming...I hope I am wrong but I don't think they will invade Gaza instead settle for the destruction of Gaza which is near complete.

Bibi is a fool to listen to Blinken, Biden and Jake Sullivan..the same three who *organized* the Afghan withdrawl.

Too bad the IDF was not up to striking when the iron was hot and these atrocities were fresh in everyone's mind.

Hezbollah/Hamas has done a great job in changing the narrative...like they always do.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 05:00:42 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #377 on: October 17, 2023, 05:05:12 pm »
Israel has asked the US for $10 billion in emergency military aid — report
Today, 5:15 am

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/israel-has-asked-the-us-for-10-billion-in-emergency-military-aid-report/

Ask Zelensky ---- he has our checkbook.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #378 on: October 17, 2023, 05:15:30 pm »
Ask Zelensky ---- he has our checkbook.

:silly: That's the truth
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #379 on: October 17, 2023, 05:17:47 pm »
And our boots on the ground.

The other consideration may be the hostages??  They keep flashing the same picture of a female hostage, so I'm thinking that they are likely dead.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #380 on: October 17, 2023, 05:18:31 pm »
:silly: That's the truth

Unfortunately. We should have stopped lining Z's pockets long ago.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #382 on: October 17, 2023, 05:23:09 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
23m
According to U.N. Officials, 15 Staff Members of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) and 5 Members of the Red Cross have been Killed in the Gaza Strip today.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #384 on: October 17, 2023, 05:26:15 pm »
Dozens killed in Israeli airstrike on Gaza City hospital: Palestinian government
By Olivia Land

Dozens have been killed and several more injured in an Israeli airstrike on the Al-Ahli Arabi Hospital in Gaza City Tuesday, CNN reported.

“A new war crime committed by the occupation in the bombing of Al-Ahli Arabi Hospital in the center of Gaza City, resulting in the arrival of dozens of martyrs and injured at Al-Shifa Medical Complex due to the bombing,” the Palestinian Health Ministry claimed in a statement.

“It should be noted that the hospital housed hundreds of patients, wounded, and displaced people from their homes forcibly due to the airstrikes,” Palestinian officials said.

The IDF has reportedly not commented on the claims.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #385 on: October 17, 2023, 05:26:38 pm »
British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to visit Israel this week: report
By Olivia Land

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak could visit Israel as soon as Thursday, Sky News reported.

Sunak’s Israel visit could be part of a larger tour of the region, which may also include visits to Jordan and Egypt, the outlet said.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #386 on: October 17, 2023, 05:28:37 pm »
Israel’s ‘ambitious’ Gaza campaign will take ‘several months’: foreign minister
By Olivia Land

Israel’s campaign in the Gaza Strip is ‘ambitious’ – and will last several months Foreign Minister Eli Cohen said in an interview with Channel 12.

The war with Hamas "is a campaign that's going to take several months, because our goal is very ambitious,” Cohen told the outlet.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #387 on: October 17, 2023, 05:30:06 pm »
Biden threatens military action if Iran joins Israel-Hamas war: report
By Olivia Land

President Biden has sent the Iranian UN representative a message warning of US military action if Iran joins the Israel-Hamas war, Haaretz reported, citing Iranian sources’ conversation with Al-Jazeera.

The missive continued “four clauses” and asked that Tehran work to quell the tension in the region, specifically around Gaza, the outlet said.

“He is making clear to our enemies that if they even imagine taking part in the offensive against the citizens of Israel, there will be American involvement here,” Israeli official Tzachi Hanegbi told Al-Jazeera of Biden’s actions.

“Israel will not be alone … A US force is here and it is ready,” he added without providing more details.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/17/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-and-latest-news/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #388 on: October 17, 2023, 05:31:53 pm »
Sec. Blinken exchanges warm greeting with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas

Secretary of State Tony Blinken exchanged a warm greeting with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday.

The pair met in Amman, Jordan on Tuesday to discuss the humanitarian situation in Gaza. Blinken remained silent when reporters asked whether he was hopeful that aid would begin flowing in the near future, however.

While the U.S. has fully endorsed Israel's right to defend itself and to retaliate against Hamas terrorists, President Biden's administration has distinguished between Hamas and the Palestinian people.

Blinken smiled and shook Abbas' hand as they joked that the U.S. official should buy a house in Amman given how much time he had been spending in the region.
Posted by Anders Hagstrom
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #389 on: October 17, 2023, 05:33:12 pm »
Leftist Spanish Gov’t Minister Demands Israeli PM Netanyahu Face War Crimes Charges for Retaliation Against Hamas

A member of the leftist coalition government in Spain has called for Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu be brought up on war crimes charges.
Support the USO

« Reply #390 on: October 17, 2023, 05:35:34 pm »
We all saw this appeasement coming...I hope I am wrong but I don't think they will invade Gaza instead settle for the destruction of Gaza which is near complete.

Bibi is a fool to listen to Blinken, Biden and Jake Sullivan..the same three who *organized* the Afghan withdrawl.

Part of me thinks Netanyahu may be privately relieved.  Interesting article from 2021 on "mowing the grass":

With strikes targeting rockets and tunnels, the Israeli tactic of ‘mowing the grass’ returns to Gaza
Washington Post, May 14, 2021

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/05/14/israel-gaza-history/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #391 on: October 17, 2023, 05:35:57 pm »
Now it's 500

13 minutes ago
At least 500 killed in Israeli airstrike on Gaza City hospital: report
By Olivia Land

At least 500 have been killed and several more injured in an Israeli airstrike on the Al-Ahli Arabi Hospital in Gaza City Tuesday, according to Reuters.

“A new war crime committed by the occupation in the bombing of Al-Ahli Arabi Hospital in the center of Gaza City, resulting in the arrival of dozens of martyrs and injured at Al-Shifa Medical Complex due to the bombing,” the Palestinian Health Ministry claimed in a statement.

“It should be noted that the hospital housed hundreds of patients, wounded, and displaced people from their homes forcibly due to the airstrikes,” Palestinian officials said.

The IDF has reportedly not commented on the claims.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/17/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-and-latest-news/
Support the USO

« Reply #392 on: October 17, 2023, 05:41:45 pm »
The other consideration may be the hostages??  They keep flashing the same picture of a female hostage, so I'm thinking that they are likely dead.

I think hostages are alive ---- Iran knows they're invaluable bartering chips so I'm guessing Hamas does, too.

@libertybele

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #393 on: October 17, 2023, 05:52:22 pm »
Unfortunately. We should have stopped lining Z's pockets long ago.

Stopping Zelinski's pocket lining will be easy once we figure out how to stop lining those of the MF'ers in the House and Senate.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #394 on: October 17, 2023, 05:54:13 pm »
Leftist Spanish Gov’t Minister Demands Israeli PM Netanyahu Face War Crimes Charges for Retaliation Against Hamas

A member of the leftist coalition government in Spain has called for Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu be brought up on war crimes charges.
So ... all the 'war crimes' committed by Hamas do not count? I guess?
Massacring unarmed civilians, torture, rape, kidnapping ... with Hamas all is forgiven.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #395 on: October 17, 2023, 05:56:11 pm »
I think hostages are alive ---- Iran knows they're invaluable bartering chips so I'm guessing Hamas does, too.
Some of the hostages may actually be in Iran. I doubt all of the hostages are still in Gaza.
At least some of them have been smuggled out to be sold to other Muslim countries.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #396 on: October 17, 2023, 06:05:10 pm »
Stopping Zelinski's pocket lining will be easy once we figure out how to stop lining those of the MF'ers in the House and Senate.

Yes and as well as the zombie in the oval office.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #397 on: October 17, 2023, 06:07:18 pm »
So ... all the 'war crimes' committed by Hamas do not count? I guess?
Massacring unarmed civilians, torture, rape, kidnapping ... with Hamas all is forgiven.

:dammit: 9999hair out0000

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #398 on: October 17, 2023, 06:19:55 pm »
Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
52m
Palestinians say the Israelis hit a hospital in Gaza where hundreds were sheltering. Source says there is a mass casualty situation. We’re gathering details now.

Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
35m
We’ve reached out to the Israeli military for comment. Will update.
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #399 on: October 17, 2023, 06:21:32 pm »
King Abdullah II shuts down talk of allowing Palestinians into Jordan, Egypt as ‘red line’

By Snejana Farberov
Published Oct. 17, 2023

King Abdullah II of Jordan shut down the prospect of allowing Palestinian refugees fleeing northern Gaza into his country or Egypt, calling it a “red line” — amid a diplomatic campaign to establish safe zones within the besieged enclave.

Speaking at a press conference after meeting German Chancellor Olaf Scholz in Berlin Tuesday, Abdullah categorically rejected the idea of offering Gazans a free passage into neighboring countries.

“There will be no refugees in Jordan and no refugees in Egypt,” the king declared, adding that the humanitarian situation must be contained inside Gaza and the West Bank.

“That is a red line, because I think that is the plan by certain of the usual suspects to try and create de facto issues on the ground,” Abdullah added.

He was apparently referring to Israel’s calls for some 1.1 million Gazans to head south, toward the Rafah border crossing with Egypt, ahead of Israel’s impending ground offensive.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/10/17/king-abdullah-ii-opposes-allowing-palestinians-into-jordan-egypt/