Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 24704 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #325 on: October 17, 2023, 01:11:20 pm »
Israel’s hunt for Hamas terror group leader Yahya Sinwar: 'Dead man walking'

A clear objective of Israel’s war in Gaza right now is hunting down and assassinating Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar.

Referred to by Israel as the Butcher of Khan Younis for his violent and cruel torture methods against his enemies, both Israeli and Palestinian, Sinwar, 60, is widely seen as being behind the massacre of Israeli civilians carried out by thousands of Hamas militants on Oct. 7.

The attack, in which 1,400 people are now known to have been killed, with a further 200 missing and likely being held hostage inside the Gaza Strip, is the worst against Jews since the Holocaust. Civilian men, women and children were not only murdered but, according to multiple eyewitness reports also brutalized, raped and even decapitated.

"That man is in our sights," Israeli Defense Forces spokesman Lt. Col. Richard Hecht told journalists over the weekend. "Sinwar is the leader of Hamas in Gaza and he’s a dead man walking."

"We will get to him, however long it takes… and this war could be long," he said.

Sinwar is believed to be somewhere in the Palestinian enclave but hidden deep underground in the warren of tunnels Hamas uses to transport weapons and fighters and where they may even be keeping the hostages. He was born in the Khan Younis refugee camp when the area was part of Egypt.
Posted by Lawrence Richard
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/october-17-2023-israel-hamas-war
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #326 on: October 17, 2023, 01:12:01 pm »
Hamas will 'protect' hostages, release them 'when circumstances on the ground allow,' it says

Hamas is reportedly claiming that it will "protect" its hostages taken during the war with Israel and will only release them "when circumstances on the ground allow."

Hamas has "a group of detainees of different nationalities, these are our guests and we seek to protect them," according to Abu Obeida, whom Reuters says is the spokesman of the Palestinian terrorist group’s armed wing.

"We will release detainees of different nationalities when circumstances on the ground allow," he added, without elaborating.

The comments surfaced Monday in a video message from Israel says Hamas is holding 199 Israelis hostage, while 13 Americans remain unaccounted for.

Fox News' Greg Norman contributed to this report.
Posted by Lawrence Richard
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #327 on: October 17, 2023, 01:28:34 pm »
Hamas Wants to Trade CAIR Leader in Federal Prison for U.S. Hostages
“Only recently, it did one with Iran. Why wouldn't it conduct a prisoner swap with us?”

October 17, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield

There are an estimated 14 American hostages being held in Gaza. (This number may rise or fall as Hamas continues to release videos of the hostages and Israel continues identifying bodies, some of which have been charred beyond recognition, by using DNA samples from family members.) As of this time, there are 20 Americans missing and bodies are being tested.

Biden spoke with some family members on a Zoom call. “It’s my personal commitment to do everything possible, everything possible to return every missing American to their families,” he said,  “we’re working around the clock to secure the release of Americans held by Hamas.”

But the Biden administration has currently ruled out sending rescue forces, instead it is using Hamas allies, Qatar and Turkey, to conduct negotiations with the Islamic terrorist organization.

While Israel has refused to trade hostages for terrorists, Biden may be more willing to do so.

Senior Hamas leader Ali Baraka told Russia’s RT propaganda network, “There are also prisoners in the U.S. We want them. Of course. There are Hamas members sentenced for life in the U.S. We want them too. Of course. We demand that the U.S. free our sons from prisons. The U.S. conducts prisoner swaps. Only recently, it did one with Iran. Why wouldn’t it conduct a prisoner swap with us?”

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/hamas-wants-to-trade-cair-leader-in-federal-prison-for-u-s-hostages/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #328 on: October 17, 2023, 01:34:28 pm »
Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
2h
11 days into the war, Hamas is still firing on central Israel. Their ability to target major cities remains. 6,500 rockets have been fired into Israel since last Saturday.
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #329 on: October 17, 2023, 01:49:00 pm »
OMG

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1714097009081356341

I don't like being a single-issue voter, but the reactions of Ramaswamy and Haley - he's much worse, AFAIK - have them on my, "Oh, please NO!" list.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #330 on: October 17, 2023, 01:49:44 pm »
King Abdullah II will NOT take Palestinian refugees. Calls it a "red line":  "There will be NO refugees in Jordan."
(Video)

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1714271970290987439

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #331 on: October 17, 2023, 01:53:34 pm »
Joey Mannarino
@JoeyMannarinoUS
·
55m
·
Poor Israel.

They got attacked by Hamas and now have to endure the presence of Joe Biden?

THAT is the very definition of cruel and unusual!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #333 on: October 17, 2023, 01:57:34 pm »
US is waffling as expected...

Yep.  And you can bet many of those 'humanitarian' trucks will be loaded with rockets, ATMs, and other explosives.  Biden is a fool.  Netanyahu thinks by getting him there, he will see the truth of what is going on and will decide to back Israel fully.  But Biden will never see it, continuing instead to believe he knows more than anyone else.

Biden has no idea what day it is! Substitute Obama - who takes orders directly from Tehran - for Biden in the above and you're right on. @Hoodat

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #334 on: October 17, 2023, 01:58:09 pm »
Israel Takes Out Top Hamas Military Leader in Most Significant Assassination Since Start of the War
Commander Ayman Nofal was killed by Israel's bombing campaign on the Gaza Strip, Hamas said
Published 10/17/23 09:53 AM ET|Updated 4 min ago
Christopher Gavin
https://themessenger.com/news/ayman-nofal-hamas-leader-killed-inner-circle-israel-gaza-bombing
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 02:11:53 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #338 on: October 17, 2023, 02:05:13 pm »
I don't like being a single-issue voter, but the reactions of Ramaswamy and Haley - he's much worse, AFAIK - have them on my, "Oh, please NO!" list.

They are both on my "Not only no but Hell no!" list. @PeteS in CA

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #341 on: October 17, 2023, 02:11:11 pm »
There should be only one objective:  ANNIHILATE THE ENTIRE GAZA AREA.  Declare it a NO GO ZONE, an expression used by mussies.  There are 300+ NO GO ZONES in the Paris area, and we even have NO GO ZONES in the USA.

Once every building is leveled, and any one there is gone or dead, post signs reading This is a NO GO ZONE, anyone entering will be shot on site!

Yeah, just deliberately annihilate a couple million people without regard to whether or not they they are combatants, support Hamas, etc..

Zero chance of that.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #342 on: October 17, 2023, 02:17:06 pm »
May I respectfully suggest you stop talking and kill them?

Very complicated operation that has to consider the location of the hostages, chances of rescue, civilians, etc..  They surely have contingency plans and orders drawn up, but they'll need to be massively modified before going in.  It's a very urbanized environment, and that is the most difficult type of operation to conduct.

Can't just roll across the border.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #343 on: October 17, 2023, 02:19:14 pm »
May I respectfully suggest you stop talking and kill them?

I heartily second that motion!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #344 on: October 17, 2023, 02:21:53 pm »
Israel has asked the US for $10 billion in emergency military aid — report
Today, 5:15 am

Israel has asked the United States for $10 billion in emergency military aid, The New York Times reports, citing three officials familiar with the request.

The aid package is currently being put together by Congress in coordination with the White House and will also include funds for Ukraine, Taiwan and the US-Mexico border, according to NYT.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said during a visit to Tel Aviv on Sunday that US lawmakers have discussed providing Israel with replacement ammunition for the Iron Dome missile defense system, precision-guided bombs, JDAM kits to turn standard bombs into precision munitions and 155-millimeter ammunition.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/israel-has-asked-the-us-for-10-billion-in-emergency-military-aid-report/
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #345 on: October 17, 2023, 02:31:04 pm »
So, in order to get funding for Israel we have to send money to Ukraine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #346 on: October 17, 2023, 02:36:10 pm »

Gotta keep funding the piggybank!  *****rollingeyes*****

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #347 on: October 17, 2023, 02:37:09 pm »

That is indeed what is on the table, unfortunately.  :thud:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #348 on: October 17, 2023, 02:38:04 pm »
Israel hedges on plans for ground invasion of Gaza Strip
By Olivia Land

The Israel Defense Forces appears to be hedging its plans for a retaliatory offensive of the Gaza Strip – with supposed plans for a massive ground invasion remaining unconfirmed.

"We are preparing for the next stages of war. We haven't said what they will be. Everybody's talking about the ground offensive. It might be something different," Lt Colonel Richard Hecht told a regular briefing with reporters, according to the Jerusalem Post.

Rumors about the IDF”s plans started flying last week, in the wake of Hamas’ deadly surprise attack on southern Israel on Oct. 7.

Israeli officials previously urged civilians in northern Gaza to evacuate their homes ahead of airstrikes – a move that provoked a mixed response from the international community.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/17/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-and-latest-news/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO