Author Topic: Stanford teacher suspended for allegedly separating out Jewish students in class  (Read 856 times)

Offline Kamaji

Stanford teacher suspended for allegedly separating out Jewish students in class as ‘colonizers’

By Snejana Farberov
Published Oct. 13, 2023

A Stanford University lecturer has been suspended for allegedly making Jewish students stand in a corner while branding them “colonizers” — while also downplaying the Holocaust and defending murderous Hamas terrorists as “freedom fighters.”

Students said that the lecturer, who was not identified, opened two freshman classes Tuesday by saying the lesson would be on colonialism, the co-presidents of Stanford’s Israeli Student Association told the San Francisco Chronicle.

He then blamed the war now raging between Israel and Hamas on “Zionists” – supporters of a movement for the protection of an independent Jewish state.

The lecturer also reportedly justified the slaughter of more than 1,300 Israelis by Hamas terrorists over the weekend, saying that it was part of Palestinians’ resistance.

The teacher then asked Jewish students to raise their hands, separated them from their belongings and ordered them to stand in a corner, saying that is what Jews were doing to Palestinians, according to Nourya Cohen, one of the Israeli association presidents. 

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/10/13/stanford-teacher-suspended-for-singling-out-jewish-students/

Offline Kamaji

Offline PeteS in CA

The surprise in this is the suspension. Hopefully after the suspension is over any Jewish students subjected to his/her class record every moment they are in his/her presence. Because bullies like that retaliate (or try to).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I guess kids are different today.  That shit wouldn't stand back in my day in college.  There would have been some words exchanged.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

West Coast, Messed Coast™ — Kaepernick's Friend Is 'Rounding Up Jews' at Stanford

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2023/10/13/west-coast-messed-coast-kaepernicks-friend-is-rounding-up-jews-at-stanford-n1734773

But it turns out the internet has uncovered the name of the instructor and his friendship with former NFL player-turned-woke boor Colin Kaepernick.

Campus Reform says, “Ameer Hasan Loggins appears to be the lecturer that Stanford University removed from a Civil, Liberal, and Global Education class for rounding up Jews in his class in response to Saturday’s Hamas terrorist attacks in southern Israel.”  And that he is the man who “radicalized” Kaepernick.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Heard this at a lecture by an actual holocaust survivor.

During the 1930s in Germany leading up to the Holocaust, Nazis had some really strange beliefs. One of them was phrenology. Phrenology is the study of the shape of the skull to determine intelligence and personality traits of the subject. This is similar to believing that eye/hair/skin color determines the same.

One such phrenologist claimed he could measure a skull and determine Jews from non-Jews. The lecturer was Jewish. He was in class one day when this phrenologist showed up and began to measure the skulls of all the students. The guy was scared to death. He said, "I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL!" He was sure his time was up and he would surly be caught. But no, of course. He passed along with everyone else.

But this demonstrates the capricious quasi-mystical nonsense Nazis believed in. And they used this stuff to incarcerate and even kill people. The subject is too big to discuss here, but if you do a little reading on Nazi mysticism I am sure you will be amazed. Nazis are usually portrayed as tight stoic atheists. In reality the select elite core of Nazism was more a mystical cult, especially on the higher levels. It sounds cliché, but Nazi mysticism and Satanism are similar. The connection is easy to make. Nazis were obsessed with religious artifacts and holy sites of all kinds.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 07:23:10 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The teacher then asked Jewish students to raise their hands, separated them from their belongings and ordered them to stand in a corner, saying that is what Jews were doing to Palestinians, according to Nourya Cohen, one of the Israeli association presidents. "

Ummm.....
So much for...
"Never again!"

How many of the Jews WENT to "the corner"?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"The teacher then asked Jewish students to raise their hands, separated them from their belongings and ordered them to stand in a corner, saying that is what Jews were doing to Palestinians, according to Nourya Cohen, one of the Israeli association presidents. "

Ummm.....
So much for...
"Never again!"

How many of the Jews WENT to "the corner"?
They should have said that if the A-hole wanted them to know how the Palis felt then it would be only fair for them as acting Palis to butcher the teacher so he would know how the Jews feel.... :shrug: Just sayin.

Offline mountaineer

-A Bachelor’s and Masters degree in African American Studies from UC Berkeley.

-Currently earning his doctorate in African Diaspora Studies
With academic credentials like these, he should be slinging fries at Mickey D's, but this is where we are.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

I guess kids are different today.  That shit wouldn't stand back in my day in college.  There would have been some words exchanged.
@Wingnut

Without a doubt.

I would have said: "Okay, Mr. Hitler: so you want to pin a yellow star on me?" Get the f*** out of my country, because too many American soldiers died to keep people like you the hell out of here."
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Stanford Lecturer Separates Jewish Students Makes Them Stand In The Corner
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2023, 05:58:44 pm »
Stanford Lecturer Separates Jewish Students Makes Them Stand In The Corner
Milt Harris image
By Milt Harris ——Bio and Archives--October 15, 2023

46-year-old Ameer Hasan Loggins, a Lecturer, at Stanford Introductory Studies of Civic, Liberal, and Global Education

At times I am actually amazed at the arrogance of the Marxist left. Professors, lecturers, and teachers at any level of the education system are supposed to teach, not preach. Sadly, from elementary school on up, we see the system dominated by self-centered social manipulators.

This past week a lecturer at Stanford, in the middle of a tumultuous and emotional week, decided to humiliate the Jewish students attending the class. In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, Nourya Cohen and Andrei Mandelshtam, Israeli student leaders on the campus, reported that they had spoken to eighteen students that had attended the lecture. Due to the tension on the campus, all preferred to remain anonymous.

Cohen and Mandelshtam stated that the lecturer led two classes which were focused on colonialism. The lecturer stated that the violence was the result Zionists and defended Hamas’s actions as simply resistance.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/stanford-lecturer-separates-jewish-students-makes-them-stand-in-the-corner
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Stanford Lecturer Separates Jewish Students Makes Them Stand In The Corner
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2023, 05:59:22 pm »
I would expect nothing better from a left coast university. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MOD8

Threads merged.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Guy needs a midnight delivered bag of soap for a Christmas present.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I want someone to ask him if Caucasian  Americans need to stand in a corner,also.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!