Author Topic: The Morality of Espionage in an Age of Digital Surveillance  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Morality of Espionage in an Age of Digital Surveillance
« on: October 13, 2023, 03:39:02 pm »
The Morality of Espionage in an Age of Digital Surveillance

by Carbonatix Audio
by SOFREP

Espionage has always fascinated the public imagination. Yet, a real and complex world exists beyond the intrigue and mystery. This world challenges our perceptions of right and wrong, constantly asking us to redefine our boundaries.

Now, we live in an era dominated by digital surveillance. Every click, like, and share we make can be monitored, archived, and analyzed. Because of this, the morality of espionage demands our attention more than ever.

It’s no longer about intercepting a single message or eavesdropping on a conversation. Today, those skilled in espionage can easily access vast amounts of data.

So, what implications does this have for the average person? And how do we determine the limits of digital spying?

As we explore further, it’s crucial to recognize that the morality of espionage impacts everyone. In our interconnected world, the actions and consequences of digital intelligence resonate with us all.

https://sofrep.com/news/the-morality-of-espionage-in-an-age-of-digital-surveillance/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson