Author Topic: Woman charged with smuggling Mexican children into US  (Read 211 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Woman charged with smuggling Mexican children into US
« on: October 13, 2023, 03:09:50 pm »
Woman charged with smuggling Mexican children into US
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Oct 12, 2023 / 03:58 PM CDT

Updated: Oct 13, 2023 / 08:21 AM CDT

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – A federal grand jury has indicted an El Paso mom for allegedly trying to smuggle two Mexican children over the Paso del Norte Bridge.

Sara Rubie Carbajal faces charges of conspiracy and transporting aliens for financial gain in connection to her Sept. 13 arrest. That’s when Carbajal attempted to drive from Juarez, Mexico, to El Paso in a vehicle carrying three children sleeping in the back seat.

Man brings along woman, child on alleged migrant smuggling run
According to court records, Carbajal told a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer at the Paso del Norte Bridge she was coming back from visiting her husband and that all three children were hers. She said she was taking them to school in El Paso and handed the officer her Texas driver’s license and identity documents for all three children.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/woman-charged-with-smuggling-mexican-children-into-us/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Woman charged with smuggling Mexican children into US
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 03:11:28 pm »
Give her a break!  She was just trying to avoid being on welfare! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson