Author Topic: Crime Tourism: Four Chilean Nationals Accused of Violently Robbing Michigan Jewelry Stores  (Read 179 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Crime Tourism: Four Chilean Nationals Accused of Violently Robbing Michigan Jewelry Stores

Oakland County Sheriff's OfficeTPD
JOHN BINDER10 Oct 2023208

Four Chilean nationals are accused of carrying out violent smash-and-grab attacks on jewelry stores in Oakland County, Michigan, just as the local sheriff warned that illegal aliens are entering the United States solely to burglarize Americans.

Hernan Parraquez-Mondaca, Michael Aguilar-Mondaca, Sandrino Rojas-Palma, and Nicholas Caceres-Hernandez, all from Chile, have been charged with felony assault and armed robbery after allegedly robbing MJ Diamonds and the jewelry department inside Macy’s in August.

Although the four Chileans did not use firearms, according to local police, they wore masks, sprayed employees with pepper spray, and used hammers to smash glass cases to steal jewelry.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/10/crime-tourism-four-chilean-nationals-accused-violently-robbing-michigan-jewelry-stores/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson