Author Topic: Terror threats for U.S. border agents' families, as cartels pay for their home addresses  (Read 441 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 10/12/2023

'$1,000 if you get me they mommas address'

One of the side effects of Joe Biden's decision to have America's southern border open for just about any illegal alien who wants to come in, and sign up for the many free benefits America provides, is the control that the Mexican drug cartels now have over the border.

After all, Biden's decision to eliminate all of the border security programs installed, and used effectively, under the tenure of President Donald Trump, has prompted millions of illegals to come.

And the cartels have not been averse to making money. They offer transportation, deliver illegals to drop-off points, and generally try to make sure their clients end up inside the U.S., as a satisfied customer means more family members back home will hear.

But the one obstacle that remains is the U.S. Border Patrol, and that now has prompted a new campaign by the cartels to remove even that.

https://twitter.com/JohnBasham/status/1712237394106224755

A report at the Liberty Daily reveals online ads offering pay for information about agents.

"$200 your way if you get me a border patrol agent's address," said one.

Another, "$1k if you get me they mommas address."

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/10/u-s-border-agents-facing-new-threat-cartels-paying-home-addresses/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hmph. A few things:

1) They're in English? Weird, maybe it's an intimidation tactic?
2) How are they being paid, how is the information being transferred? Email address and bitcoin maybe? Still seems like the case could be cracked. How do the end people know they're really related?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Terror threats for U.S. border agents' families, as cartels pay for their home addresses"

This is why eventually the job of policing and protecting the border is going to have to be taken from the "Border patrol" and handed over to military troops.