Author Topic: Joe Biden Brought 63K Immigrants to U.S. from Travel Ban Countries in First Year  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Brought 63K Immigrants to U.S. from Travel Ban Countries in First Year

JOHN BINDER11 Oct 202339

In President Joe Biden’s first full Fiscal Year in office, his administration admitted to the United States nearly 63,000 legal immigrants on green cards from countries once placed on a travel ban list for their involvement with terrorism.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) data for Fiscal Year 2022 gives insight into the volume of legal immigration to the U.S. from countries that former President Donald Trump had placed on a travel ban list because they either did not share critical national security data or were found to harbor and sponsor terrorists.

Biden, in January 2021, ended the travel ban.

Those travel countries, by 2020, were Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Venezuela, North Korea, Nigeria, Myanmar, Eritrea, Sudan, Tanzania, and Kyrgyzstan.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/11/joe-biden-brought-63k-immigrants-to-u-s-from-travel-ban-countries-in-first-year/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson