Author Topic: Obama Official Warns FBI Is Being Overrun at Border  (Read 186 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Obama Official Warns FBI Is Being Overrun at Border
« on: October 13, 2023, 11:16:00 am »
 Obama Official Warns FBI Is Being Overrun at Border
Story by Kaitlin Lewis •
17h

Former Department of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson said that the current influx of migrants along the U.S.-Mexico border is bigger than anything the country has seen, and warned that people are entering the country that U.S. officials are unable to identify.

Johnson, who served under former President Barack Obama, made his comments during an appearance on Fox News on Thursday morning. He was asked about the American interest in the fighting between Israel and Hamas, a Palestinian militant group.

On October 7, Hamas led the deadliest Palestinian militant attack on Israel in history. Israel subsequently launched its heaviest-ever airstrikes on Gaza. Hamas has been characterized by the U.S. as a terrorist organization.

The attacks have led to fears in the U.S. that known or suspected terrorists could be attempting to enter the country by exploiting the migration crisis along the southern border. Former President Donald Trump said this week that people who align with Hamas were pouring across the U.S.-Mexico border, although there is no evidence to support the claim.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/obama-official-warns-fbi-is-being-overrun-at-border/ar-AA1i77wv?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=3f2ef045e4d34b4fa027d27543bbd066&ei=51
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson