Author Topic: ICE admits record 5.7 million migrants in US — Biden wants to provide ‘medical services, housing’ to  (Read 223 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

ICE admits record 5.7 million migrants in US — Biden wants to provide ‘medical services, housing’ to all
Story by Diana Glebova •
16h

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is currently overseeing 5.7 million migrants in the US — who could soon be provided free medical services, food and even housing by the Biden administation, The Post has learned.

The record number of non-detained migrants being monitored by the federal agency — 2.4m more than before Biden became president — was buried in paperwork detailing its “Release and Reporting Management” (RRM) program.

The plan is for private companies to join ICE’s monitoring of migrants through ankle monitors, phone apps and in-person check ins.

However, the initiative also aims to provide a range of other perks to the non-citizens on the taxpayer’s dime.

The program would cost “billions” and effectively be a “welfare” program for non-detained migrants awaiting court dates, former ICE director Tom Homan told The Post.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ice-admits-record-5-7-million-migrants-in-us-biden-wants-to-provide-medical-services-housing-to-all/ar-AA1i73g4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=3f2ef045e4d34b4fa027d27543bbd066&ei=47
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Screw American citizens!!!  They don't deserve anything! *look*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson