Author Topic: ‘Radical’ Yale professor faces calls to be fired over comments on Hamas attacks  (Read 546 times)

Offline Kamaji

‘Radical’ Yale professor faces calls to be fired over comments on Hamas attacks

By Snejana Farberov
Published Oct. 12, 2023

A Yale University professor is facing calls to be ousted over her social media posts in which she appeared to justify Hamas terrorists killing Israeli civilians — and called Israel a “murderous, genocidal settler state.”

Zareena Grewal, a historical anthropologist and a documentary filmmaker who works as an associate professor of American studies, ethnicity, race, migration, and religious studies, came under fire after speaking out in support of Palestinians as Hamas’ deadly attack on Israel unfolded.

“My heart is in my throat,” Grewal wrote on X, formerly Twitter, Saturday. “Prayers for Palestinians. Israel is a murderous, genocidal settler state and Palestinians have every right to resist through armed struggle, solidarity.”

Grewal, who in her X bio described herself as a “radical Muslim,” followed up with a series of tweets that appeared to applaud the bloody invasion, which saw entire families wiped out and babies decapitated, according to the Israeli military.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/10/12/radical-yale-professor-faces-calls-to-be-fired-over-comments-on-hamas-attacks/

Offline Kamaji

Fire her.  Make the consequences stick.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Israel is a murderous, genocidal settler state and Palestinians have every right to resist through armed struggle, solidarity.

Beheading infants is not armed resistance.
Raping and burning mothers alive is not armed resistance.
This is not armed struggle. This is the lowest form of barbaric terrorism.
To glorify this bloodthirsty satanic behavior as 'justified resistance' is a crime.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Won't happen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Israel is a murderous, genocidal settler state and Palestinians have every right to resist through armed struggle, solidarity.

Beheading infants is not armed resistance.
Raping and burning mothers alive is not armed resistance.
This is not armed struggle. This is the lowest form of barbaric terrorism.
To glorify this bloodthirsty satanic behavior as 'justified resistance' is a crime.

Exactly.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I posted previously about what should be done with Harvard.
The same should be done with Yale:
- close the school
- send the students home
- fire the faculty and administration
- repurpose all the buildings and dorms as shelters for the homeless and illegals.

The property will become much better-used that way.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I posted previously about what should be done with Harvard.
The same should be done with Yale:
- close the school
- send the students home
- fire the faculty and administration
- repurpose all the buildings and dorms as shelters for the homeless and illegals.

The property will become much better-used that way.
Both have substantial endowments that could be put to better use than fostering terrorism.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis