Author Topic: Terrorists Supporting Terrorists.. Derek Hunter  (Read 181 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Terrorists Supporting Terrorists.. Derek Hunter
« on: October 12, 2023, 03:22:32 pm »
Terrorists Supporting Terrorists
Derek Hunter

It took Joe Biden three days, but he finally did get around to strongly condemning Hamas terrorists slaughtering innocent Jews in Israel. We now have an answer to the question of how long it takes Democrats to run focus groups to see which side of the war will help them most with their voters in the upcoming election.

It was touch-and-go for a while there, as Democrats and Democrat organizations climbed all over themselves to express solidarity with their terrorist brothers. For my money, if you cheer terrorists, you are a terrorist. I’ve held this belief for a long time, but it came to the forefront during the summer of BLM/ANTIFA riots.

Watching footage of committed goons toss firebombs at police officers, I’d look at the people around those mutants – the young, college age men and women standing around watching the terrorists throw their Molotov cocktails. They didn’t care. Maybe they were taken off-guard by the attempted murder happening right next to them, though there’s not a lot of ambiguity in it. But what happened next made me lose any interest in their wellbeing: they did nothing.

These idiots may not have thrown Molotov cocktails or rocks themselves, but they didn’t leave the second the weapon came out. In my mind, that makes them complicit. If police had justifiably defended themselves by opening fire, hitting both the terrorist who was trying to kill them and the terrorist sympathizer cheering or even just watching it happen, I’d make no difference. If the weapons come out and you don’t leave, you’ve chosen a side.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/10/12/terrorists-supporting-terrorists-n2629696
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34