Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: GOP Reps Unveil Bill Calling On Mayorkas To Implement Northern Border Security Plan  (Read 226 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: GOP Reps Unveil Bill Calling On Mayorkas To Implement Northern Border Security Plan
House Committee Hears From Groups The IRS Targeted In Recent Screening Scandal

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
October 11, 2023
6:06 PM ET

Republican Reps. Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania and Ryan Zinke of Montana introduced a bill Wednesday requesting that Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas implement a plan to secure the northern border, according to a copy of the legislation first obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Kelly and Zinke’s resolution cites concerns with surges in apprehensions of individuals whose names appeared on the terror watchlist entering the country via the U.S. border with Canada. Customs and Border Protection recorded 429 encounters of terror watchlisted individuals at ports of entry and three at illegal crossing points between October 2022 and September, according to federal data. (RELATED: Small-Town Cops Find 11 Illegal Immigrants In House Where Girl Reported Sexual Assault)

“At a time of increased global uncertainty, we must take every measure necessary to secure our country. That includes our Northern border, which is greatly unsecured and overexposed,” Kelly said in a statement to the DCNF.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/11/exclusive-gop-reps-unveil-bill-calling-on-mayorkas-to-implement-northern-border-security-plan/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The dumbasses may as well pass a bill calling on Putin to implement northern border security! :banging:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson