Author Topic: New Data Reveals Number of Illegal Aliens Who Entered US Under Biden Exceeds Population of 22 States  (Read 222 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

New Data Reveals Number of Illegal Aliens Who Entered US Under Biden Exceeds Population of 22 States
Story by Virginia Allen •
21h

The number of illegal aliens who have entered the interior of the U.S. under the Biden administration now is greater than the population of at least 22 states as well as the District of Columbia. 

Data released Monday by the House Judiciary Committee reveals that at least 3.8 million illegal aliens either have been released into the nation’s interior or successfully evaded the Border Patrol to enter the country since President Joe Biden took office Jan. 20, 2021. 

The new data and other information reveal that the Biden administration has “failed to remove, through immigration court removal proceedings, over 99% of those illegal aliens who have been released into the country” since Biden became president, the committee’s interim staff report concludes.

Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan and Rep. Tom McClintock, chairman of Judiciary’s immigration subcommittee, said they obtained nonpublic data from the Department of Homeland Security that provides previously unknown official numbers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-data-reveals-number-of-illegal-aliens-who-entered-us-under-biden-exceeds-population-of-22-states/ar-AA1i3dBi?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=06cd34d61bf74ac99a5f08c0bc24bba9&ei=9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson