Author Topic: Border Patrol issues 'safety alert' over call to find and torture agents  (Read 218 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Washington Examiner
Border Patrol issues 'safety alert' over call to find and torture agents
Story by Anna Giaritelli •
15h

The U.S. Border Patrol has placed agents on high alert after its intelligence office uncovered a plot to obtain the home addresses of agents for the purpose of "torturing" federal law enforcement, including their family members, the Washington Examiner has learned.

The FBI has opened an investigation into troubling text message solicitations that request information that the sender promised will be used to target agents, according to a screenshot shared exclusively with the Washington Examiner Tuesday evening.

"We will pay for any addresses of Border Patrol agents!! $200 your way if you get me a border patrol agent’s address. $1K if you get me they mommas address," the text messages state, according to a screenshot. "We offer $$$ for information on BP agents. Top dollar on good info. I’ll post us torturing any bp agent u send [sic]."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/border-patrol-issues-safety-alert-over-call-to-find-and-torture-agents/ar-AA1i3Qdm?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=002f5de64b684b57ba14d63d54722587&ei=82
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Border Patrol issues 'safety alert' over call to find and torture agents
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 12:39:45 pm »
Wow, ty for this RR.