Author Topic: Biden Has Failed to Remove 99% of Illegals, Released Over 2.1m Into U.S.  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Has Failed to Remove 99% of Illegals, Released Over 2.1m Into U.S.

The House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary and its Subcommittee on Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement have produced new data showing the Joe Biden regime has “failed to remove, through immigration court removal proceedings, over 99 percent of those illegal aliens who have been released into the country” since the elderly Democrat took office.

“Of the more than 5 million illegal alien encounters from January 20, 2021, through March 31, 2023, at least 2,464,424 illegal aliens had no confirmed departure from the United States as of March 31, 2023,” the committees, headed by Rep. Jim Jordan and Rep. Tom McClintock, record in their latest interim staff report.

“Of the illegal aliens encountered in those 26 months, [the Department of Homeland Security] released at least 2,148,738 illegal aliens into the United States,” the report adds.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/10/10/biden-has-failed-to-remove-99-of-illegals-released-over-2-1m-into-u-s/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson