Author Topic: Climate Fact-Check September 2023 Edition  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Fact-Check September 2023 Edition
« on: October 11, 2023, 06:52:01 pm »
Climate Fact-Check September 2023 Edition
By Steve Milloy -October 11, 20230

Guest Post by: The Competitive Enterprise Institute, The Heartland Institute, the Energy & Environmental Legal Institute, the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow, and the International Climate Science Coalition, and Truth in Energy and Climate.
Editor’s note: This summary serves as a fact check on the biggest false claims made in the media in September, 2023.

Was September 2023 the warmest month on record? Based on NASA satellite data, September 2023 had the highest temperature anomaly (i.e., difference from average) on record. It was 0.9C warmer than the 1991-2020 average.

In contrast, the Temperature.global compilation of actual temperature measurements from surface stations has September only slightly warmer than the average monthly temperature of the past 8 years and 9 months, and far from the warmest month since January 2015.

https://climaterealism.com/2023/10/climate-fact-check-september-2023-edition/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson