Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Called for the End of Israel at Harvard: ‘Our Generat  (Read 857 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan 11 Oct 2023

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors once called for the end of Israel at a public talk in 2015, resurfaced video shows.

“Palestine is our generation’s South Africa. If we don’t step up boldly and courageously to end the imperialist project that’s called Israel, we’re doomed,” Cullors claimed during a panel at the Harvard Law School.

https://twitter.com/WesternLensman/status/1712103781079400874

Fox News reports:

The Human Rights Program at Harvard law hosted Cullors and several other activists in April of 2015 for a panel titled, “Globalizing Ferguson: Racialized Policing and International Resistance.” During the panel, Cullors shared her experience in visiting the West Bank and Gaza in 2015 as part of a delegation with other far-left activists. She claims she witnessed “violence” and the “terror” against Palestinians which was caused by Israelis and “Zionists.”

She told the audience one way for Americans to fight back was to join the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement, which seeks to pressure Israel to change its policies toward Palestinians.

Cullors resigned in May 2021 over the controversy regarding her personal wealth, though the far-left activist and the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (BLMGNF) denied that money was behind the decision.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-patrisse-cullors-called-for-the-end-of-israel-at-harvard-our-generations-south-africa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Harvard is becoming more and more disgusting as an institution by the day.

Offline mountaineer

She and her BLM homies are incredibly ignorant of what actually is going on the world. Someone, somewhere, told them to hate Joooos, and so they do. No idea why. They just do as told.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

She and her BLM homies are incredibly ignorant of what actually is going on the world. Someone, somewhere, told them to hate Joooos, and so they do. No idea why. They just do as told.

I've been scratching my head trying to figure out the BLM support. :shrug: Your explanation is as good as any.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Harvard is becoming more and more disgusting as an institution by the day.
If in a position to hire one of their graduates, that candidate would have a decidedly uphill course to remain in contention for any position. My inclination would be not to hire them, and they would have to show me otherwise, which would be unlikely.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wonder how many leftist Jews previously took pride in the "black lives matter" signs posted on their lawns...?

Re Kamaji's comment:
"Harvard is becoming more and more disgusting as an institution by the day"

My recommendation:
Close Harvard.
Send the students home.
Fire the professors and administrators.
Convert the property into housing for the homeless and illegals.
It will actually become better-used that way.

One more comment you're not gonna like:
I'll bet the number of American blacks who "side with the palis" is a lot larger than you think...

Offline Smokin Joe

I wonder how many leftist Jews previously took pride in the "black lives matter" signs posted on their lawns...?

Re Kamaji's comment:
"Harvard is becoming more and more disgusting as an institution by the day"

My recommendation:
Close Harvard.
Send the students home.
Fire the professors and administrators.
Convert the property into housing for the homeless and illegals.
It will actually become better-used that way.

One more comment you're not gonna like:
I'll bet the number of American blacks who "side with the palis" is a lot larger than you think...

Maybe not. Islam has been making headway in that demographic for a long time.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

On average, Israelis have lighter skin that Palestinians.  I think that's pretty much enough for people like her.

Offline Hoodat

How Jews Are Honoring 3 Civil Rights Martyrs

J.J. Goldberg  |  June 22, 2014

Last night, in my musical post in memory of the three civil rights workers slain in Mississippi 50 years ago, I argued that too little had been done to incorporate their martyrdom into our narrative of American Jewish history.

It’s only fair that I take note of those Jewish organizations that did act to remember the martyrs, Andrew Goodman, Michael Schwerner and James Chaney, on the occasion of yesterday’s 50th anniversary of their murder.  .  .

From the ADL:

June 21 marks the 50th anniver­sary of the mur­ders of three young civil rights work­ers who trav­elled to Mis­sis­sippi for “Free­dom Sum­mer,” to help African Amer­i­can res­i­dents under­stand their con­sti­tu­tional rights and reg­is­ter to vote. Fac­ing deep insti­tu­tional racism, fewer than five per­cent of the 500,000 black adults in Mis­sis­sippi were then reg­is­tered to vote. Michael “Mickey” Schwerner, 24, James Chaney, 21, and Andrew Good­man, 20, knew they were risk­ing their lives for their cause.

On June 21, 1964, after they had inves­ti­gated the burn­ing of a black church, the three young men were reported miss­ing. Forty-four days later, their bod­ies were found buried deep in a dam in Philadel­phia, Mis­sis­sippi. The nation later learned that on their way back, the men’s car had been stopped for a pre­text traf­fic vio­la­tion and the three had been arrested and held for sev­eral hours. On their release, they were fol­lowed and mur­dered by mem­bers of the Neshoba Coun­try Sheriff’s Depart­ment, Philadel­phia Police, and mem­bers of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK).  .  .

https://forward.com/opinion/200581/how-jews-are-honoring-3-civil-rights-martyrs/

Two Jewish men who lost their lives helping blacks secure the right to vote - lives taken at the hands of the same Democrats that BLM now supports.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

They're "trained Marxists".  If so, they have no use for religion, other than worshiping the State.  Islam IS the State in Muslim countries, so there is no dissonance in that.

C S Lewis