Author Topic: Eight people got shot in Downtown Chicago  (Read 268 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Eight people got shot in Downtown Chicago
« on: October 11, 2023, 02:22:24 pm »

© Provided by Hip Hop Vibe

The city of Chicago has been a war zone for years and it continues to be one. Many prominent rappers from the city have spoken out about it. Various mayors have tried to implement programs. However, the violence continues. Over the weekend, there was a shootout that saw people with all kinds of weapons, harming each other. As a result, eight victims ended up with gunshot wounds.

Chicago is the third-largest city in the United States. Violence is a problem in every city, and town, in the nation. However, no city seems to have a reputation as bad as the one in Chicago. As the nation’s third-largest city, Chicago is home to numerous industries. Unfortunately, the violence is overshadowing all of the good that the city has to offer.

Yesterday, several videos have surfaced from the weekend Chicago shootout. As of press time, there were no reports of any fatalities. While that part of it is good, the problems that present themselves are that such a massacre took place at all. Eight people wound up being shooting victims and the people doing the shooting had all kinds of modifications done to their weapons.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/eight-people-got-shot-in-downtown-chicago-video/ar-AA1hZGLU?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ad543a6dbbe245139300ab30f0c5ee4a&ei=61
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson