Author Topic: CNN’s Tapper: Last Few Days Really Eye-Opening to ‘Antisemitism on the Left’  (Read 615 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Tapper: Last Few Days Really Eye-Opening to ‘Antisemitism on the Left’

Pam Key 10 Oct 2023

CNN anchor Jake Tapper said Tuesday on his show “The Lead” that after the Hamas terror attacks in Israel, the last few days have been a real eye-opening period “in terms of antisemitism on the left.”

Tapper said, “So you have a Democratic colleague from Michigan, Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib, the first Palestinian American to serve in Congress, and she released a statement. ‘I grieve the Palestinian and Israeli lives lost. The path to peace must include lifting the blockade and, ending the occupation and dismantling the apartheid system that creates the suffocating, dehumanizing conditions that could lead to resistance. As longs our country provides billions in unconditional funding to support the apartheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue.’ What was your reaction when you heard Congresswoman Tlaib’s statement?”

Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D-MI) said, “To me, I think the hardest part, not just about that statement but a number of statements that have come out from organizations and individuals, I don’t question whether someone has the right to be angry at the Israeli government, I question their inability to condemn grievous, grievous violence and that is what has been difficult.”

Tapper said, “There does seem to be, look, we spent a lot of time during the Trump years looking at antisemitism on the right. This does. These last few days have been a real eye-opening period for a lot of people, a lot of Democrats and a lot progressives in terms of antisemitism on the left. A lot of people who seemed more shocks at dehumanizing language to describe Hamas than what Hamas actually perpetrated on Saturday.”

Slotkin said, “Yeah, I mean, look, antisemitism should be stamped out wherever it is on the right, or on the left.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/10/cnns-tapper-last-few-days-really-eye-opening-to-antisemitism-on-the-left/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gee Jake.  The left is the party of antisemitism.  Embrace the suck of the party of Jew haters.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Gee Jake.  The left is the party of antisemitism.  Embrace the suck of the party of Jew haters.

The left has become the party of anti-America.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
yup
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

This actually comes as a surprise to some people?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

That was ALWAYS where they were headed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

Pam Key 10 Oct 2023

CNN anchor Jake Tapper said Tuesday on his show “The Lead” that after the Hamas terror attacks in Israel, the last few days have been a real eye-opening period “in terms of antisemitism on the left.”

Welcome to the party, Jake.  Conservatives have been telling you this for decades now.  Can you finally admit for once in your life that Conservatives were right?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Welcome to the party, Jake.  Conservatives have been telling you this for decades now.  Can you finally admit for once in your life that Conservatives were right?

A lot of folks are now realizing that conservatives were right.  This is absolutely their V-8 moment. It's a shame, had they listened years ago, none of this would be happening; ME conflict, Ukraine, and our open borders.

China and Taiwan are worrisome.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline PeteS in CA

Pam Key 10 Oct 2023

*****rollingeyes***** It took this long and this much for Tapper to see what has been glaringly obvious for more decades than I've been alive?

*****rollingeyes***** How many hours, days or weeks before Tapper joins the anti-Semitic chorus demanding that Israel negotiate a "cease fire" (which never is).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This whole thing about Trump being anti-Semitic never made any sense.  I don't like the guy, but he's not an anti-Semite.

It's kind of like they say "Trump is on the right", "Nazis were on the right", therefore "Trump is a Nazi".  Not only is that wrong as a matter of logic, but I question whether the first two statements are even true at all.

Offline Kamaji

This whole thing about Trump being anti-Semitic never made any sense.  I don't like the guy, but he's not an anti-Semite.

It's kind of like they say "Trump is on the right", "Nazis were on the right", therefore "Trump is a Nazi".  Not only is that wrong as a matter of logic, but I question whether the first two statements are even true at all.

:thumbsup:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.