Author Topic: FOIA: Over 29,000 Emails Exist Between Biden Family Businesses and VP Biden’s Office  (Read 474 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FOIA: Over 29,000 Emails Exist Between Biden Family Businesses and VP Biden’s Office

Wendell Husebø 10 Oct 2023

The National Archives (NARA) revealed that more than 29,000 emails exist between Biden family business members and then-Vice President Joe Biden’s office, a Joint Status Report obtained by Breitbart News from America First Legal (AFL) revealed Tuesday.

NARA disclosed the record of the emails after ALF filed a FOIA request on August 9, 2022. The extent to which then-Vice President Joe Biden’s office communicated with Joe Biden’s family about its ventures was unknown before the lawsuit.

Breitbart News previously reported communications between then-Vice President Joe Biden’s office and Biden associates, despite Joe Biden’s assurance that an “absolute wall” existed between his family’s foreign business ventures and government business.

The Joint Status Report specifically revealed then-Vice President Joe Biden’s office had 19,335 emails with Rosemont Seneca, 4,243 emails with Hunter Biden, 1,751 emails with Jim Biden, and 3,738 emails with James Biden’s Lion Hall Group.

The contents of the emails remain unknown.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/10/foia-over-29000-emails-exist-between-biden-business-vp-biden-office/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

no evidence

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
no evidence
By the time they are done investigating it, there won't be...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jordon needs to subpeona these for congressional record, and get a large  team together to start transcribing, and doucmenting ASAP.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.