Author Topic: “In the Far Future, White People Won’t Exist”: Biden Says White People Will Soon Be a Minority in Am  (Read 484 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“In the Far Future, White People Won’t Exist”: Biden Says White People Will Soon Be a Minority in America
©Provided by Man and Home
President Joe Biden has boldly claimed that the United States will soon become “a minority-White European country.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/in-the-far-future-white-people-won-t-exist-biden-says-white-people-will-soon-be-a-minority-in-america/ss-AA1hZnNC?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=f5c091224f774ba7b488afbc0c0febff&ei=16
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again:
"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars... but in ourselves."

Online libertybele

With the millions that have poured across our borders is their any doubt???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
White people HAVE to continue to exist,or nothing will work or be repaired.

The typical black "leader" almost makes Slow Joe seem to be intelligent by comparison.

Yes,there ARE exceptions,but who REALLY  thinks the blacks in charge are going to allow them to lead or rule?

Chances are they will be executed for "being uppity and posing as krackas".
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 11:48:46 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
With all the lies Joe got away with and all the lies Joe has told after becoming President.  Isn't Joe and his lie loving minions due for horrific due recompense?
 :dumpster:  :media: :dumpster:  :reaper:
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
The here after they have worked so hard to earn is gonna be a hot one!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 09:57:09 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online cato potatoe

Have they not planted this guy yet?  He smells.