Author Topic: ‘Reprehensible’ anti-Israel protesters chant ‘Gas the Jews’ outside Sydney Opera House  (Read 767 times)

Offline Kamaji

‘Reprehensible’ anti-Israel protesters chant ‘Gas the Jews’ outside Sydney Opera House: video

By Olivia Land
Published Oct. 10, 2023

A massive anti-Israel rally on the steps of the Sydney Opera House has sparked political condemnation and an investigation by Australian police after protesters were filmed chanting, “Gas the Jews.”

Around 1,000 protesters gathered outside Sydney’s iconic performing arts hall late Monday carrying flares and Palestinian flags and chanting “Gas the Jews,” “F–k the Jews” and “Allahu Akbar” (Arabic for “God is great”), the troubling footage shared by the Australian Jewish Association showed.

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese called the chants “reprehensible” and “just appalling,” ABC News reported.

“I think we should all be concerned,” Foreign Affairs Minister Penny Wong added on ABC Radio National, according to the Guardian.

“There is no place in Australia for antisemitism or prejudice or hatred of any kind and we should all stand firm against the sort of antisemitic language that unfortunately some engaged [in] — just as we should stand firm against all prejudice.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/10/10/reprehensible-protestors-chant-gas-the-jews-outside-sydney-opera-house/

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hamas supporters TAKE OVER Sydney, Australia while government tells JEWS to stay home and not show their faces
10/11/2023 // S.D. Wells // 1.9K Views

Sydney, Australia was the epicenter of tyranny during the Covid plandemic, where citizens were abused by medical terrorism, denied medical freedom, and force-injected with vascular clotting prions. Now, a new form of terrorism is taking over the streets, as Hamas supporters march freely, while Jewish folks are ordered to shelter in place, to avoid being "identified." Sounds like the beginnings of Nazi Germany all over again. Palestinian terror group advocates marched through the main business district of Sydney for a gathering at the iconic Opera House, while all Jews in Australia's biggest city were warned, stay home or be chosen for possible execution.
Jews warned to avoid downtown harbor while terrorists hijacked city center

David Adler, the President of the Australian Jewish Association, and his fellow Jews, have been "warned." In what was supposed to be a tribute to fallen Israelis from the new war (several were beheaded on live television), has become a terrorist-supporting parade of sorts where Jews are forbidden to attend, and some have already been taken away by police for simply carrying an Israeli flag.

Apparently, religious persecution is underway in Australia, and the Jews are being identified on site. Will all Jews there be forced to wear yellow ribbons on their shirt sleeves again? Will serial numbers be tattooed on their forearms to "protect" them (send them to ghettos and concentration camps for execution)?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-11-hamas-supporters-take-over-sydney-jews-banned.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hitler would be insanely jealous of the Auzzie government's quashing of Jews! :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

How sad; I once considered moving to AUS, but not any more.

Offline PeteS in CA

"medical terrorism"? Really? Australian health service bureaucrats flew planes into Sydney or Brisbane or Adelaide or Melbourne business skyscrapers? Or blew up a fan-filled football stadium? How'd I miss that news?!

"force-injected"? Really? Australian health service bureaucrats kidnapped people and tied them to gurneys to work their will? How'd I miss that news?!

"vascular clotting"? Really? Where are the bodies of the hundreds of thousands of "excess dead" Australians?  Where are the bodies of the tens or hundreds of millions of "excess dead" worldwide?

"prions" Prions are the cause of neurological diseases such as "mad cow disease". I don't cruise anti-Covid-vaxxer sites, but I have yet to hear any of them claim that The Vaccine causes "mad cow disease". As for the several Covid vaccines:

- mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer) contain messenger RNA (mRNA). mRNA is what humans and animals (and plants?) use to form the proteins on which life depends. mRNA is not a "Prion".

- Viral Vector vaccines (AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Sputnik V) contain genetically modified viruses. The viruses typically: are of a type not infectious to humans; have been modified so they cannot replicate; program cells to add proteins to the cells' outer membrane, which "teach" the recipient's immune system to attack that protein. Adenoviruses are not prions.

- Protein Subunit vaccines (Novavax) contain proteins from the target virus or toxin (e.g. Tetanus) which "teach" the recipient's immune system to attack that protein. This vaccine technology has been in use since at least the 1940s. The SARS-CoV-2 virus does not have prions, therefore the Novavax Covid vaccine does not contain prions.

- Inactivated Virus vaccines (Sinopharm, Sinovax) contain dead or inactivated samples of the target virus. The SARS-CoV-2 virus is not a prion, nor does it contain prions, therefore an inactivated virus Covid vaccine will not contain prions.

Brandolini's Law is an understatement in this case, by at least one order of magnitude.

It's the stupidly hysterical and hysterically stupid claims like the ones in the OP article that are the reason I have the :silly: respect :silly: for NaturalNews that I have.

Given that context, I'm guessing that the real-life significance of, "Hamas supporters TAKE OVER Sydney, Australia ...," is that there was a large demonstration, but the City of Sydney was not even slightly close to being taken over.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 01:51:13 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Given that context, I'm guessing that the real-life significance of, "Hamas supporters TAKE OVER Sydney, Australia ...," is that there was a large demonstration, but the City of Sydney was not even slightly close to being taken over.

:yowsa:

Not sure why some people seem unable to speak accurately rather than using, uh, "truthful hyperbole".

It's the kind of thing we pick apart when the left does it, and rightfully so.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 02:13:01 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline PeteS in CA

Yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, the pro-Hamas protest/riot/lamb-sandwich had around 1000 participants, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12612529/Sydney-Opera-House-protest-shocking-video-Muslim-extremists-chanting-horrific-slur-rally-against-Israel.html . The population of Sydney is north of 5 million. The city was not even infinitesimally slightly close to being "TAKEN OVER". Evidently, there was some violence, and Sydney police will be reviewing video - at an hour or two per camera spread along the ~1 mile route from the Town Hall to the Opera House (whose sails had been lit blue and white), that's going to be very long tedious work.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

What happens is that some folks read this stuff, repeat it, and then get easily demolished by leftists who use this kind of hyperbole to discredit conservatives generally.

It hurts our own cause.

Offline PeteS in CA

What happens is that some folks read this stuff, repeat it, and then get easily demolished by leftists who use this kind of hyperbole to discredit conservatives generally.

It hurts our own cause.

Clickbait sites like NaturalNews post what they know is crap knowing it will attract clicks from people who want to believe the crap and whom NaturalNews, et al, know will come back for more when the crap is proven false.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I've been  to Sydney. It is a pretty  big place,populated mostly  with white British refugees.

I have no doubt they are infected with the disease of Islam,but seriously doubt Islam is taking over.

The Australian police/politicians probably  want the (mostly) British refugees to stay home to keep them from beating the snot out of the Muslims.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

Maybe it's just me, but all of that red text in your post just kills my eyes.

Like a fart in a deer blind...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wonder how man Aussies now regret losing their 2A equivalant rights to left wing pols back in the '90's.

Muzzie's control the streets in Sydney, and their government isn't doing a damned thing about it
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Maybe it's just me, but all of that red text in your post just kills my eyes.

Agree and I general avoid the post because it's normally about the COVID vaccines/reports which we disagree on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline The_Reader_David

How sad; I once considered moving to AUS, but not any more.

I'd considered it, too.  Spent a winter there one summer on what was essentially a very long job interview -- Macquarie and U. Sydney are major players in my part of mathematics.  I decided against formally applying for the post because in '89 when I was there, Aussies could only get balloon mortgages with interest rates about like American credit card rates, and my wife and I figured we could never afford a home, or if we could it would be in Emu Plains, with an hours long commute to North Ryde, where Macquarie Uni is located.

Even back then, the Aussie political/cultural landscape looked more like that on an American Ivy League campus than that in America or the UK, and as with the rest of the Anglosphere it's just gotten worse in that regard since.

The one good thing about Aussie politics, though, is the Left never stole the word "liberal":  the center-right party is the Liberal Party, the left-wing party is the Labor Party (yes, they, too dropped the "u's" from words where they seemed pointless).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Kamaji

I'd considered it, too.  Spent a winter there one summer on what was essentially a very long job interview -- Macquarie and U. Sydney are major players in my part of mathematics.  I decided against formally applying for the post because in '89 when I was there, Aussies could only get balloon mortgages with interest rates about like American credit card rates, and my wife and I figured we could never afford a home, or if we could it would be in Emu Plains, with an hours long commute to North Ryde, where Macquarie Uni is located.

Even back then, the Aussie political/cultural landscape looked more like that on an American Ivy League campus than that in America or the UK, and as with the rest of the Anglosphere it's just gotten worse in that regard since.

The one good thing about Aussie politics, though, is the Left never stole the word "liberal":  the center-right party is the Liberal Party, the left-wing party is the Labor Party (yes, they, too dropped the "u's" from words where they seemed pointless).

:thumbsup:

I was there in 1999 in Fremantle, doing a semester study at the University of Notre Dame Australia.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

I was there in '89 for about a month on a vacation with a friend.  We had a blast, but the country has changed a lot politically since then.  Significantly further left - sort of the same division we have here. Leftist urban areas, and more conservative rural areas.