Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Mexican Government Busing 30,000 Migrants Causes Shift in Human Smuggling Routes  (Read 165 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Mexican Government Busing 30,000 Migrants Causes Shift in Human Smuggling Routes

CARTEL CHRONICLES9 Oct 2023324

Government officials in Mexico announced the busing of more than 30,000 migrants who are ultimately trying to reach the U.S. border. The program is causing shifts in the routes that migrants take in southern Mexico.

Last month, the state of Oaxaca began setting up a series of impromptu bus stations known as Centros de Movilidad Migratoria (Migration Mobility Centers), where they provide basic necessities, short-term shelters, and the sale of low-priced or free bus tickets to Mexico City.

According to the regulations set forth by immigration authorities, the migrants who arrive at those shelters and get on the buses to Mexico City should remain in the southern part of the country. However, Breitbart Texas spoke with a high-ranking official with Mexico’s National Immigration Institute who revealed that the migrants are not staying in central or southern Mexico and are continuing their intended journey north.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/10/09/exclusive-mexican-government-busing-over-30000-migrants-causing-shift-in-routes/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson