Author Topic: New York City May Be On The Brink Of Collapsing...It's Not So Surprising Why  (Read 311 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York City May Be On The Brink Of Collapsing...It's Not So Surprising Why

© Provided by Tipopedia

Much recently, scientists have revealed a startling fact concerning the future of the big apple- New York City. This revelation has sent shockwaves throughout the city, as it appears that the fabled "city that never sleeps" may be in danger of sinking under its own weight.

Beneath the enchanting city of New York, the concerns of sinking have a ripple effect on sea level rise. This is happening much faster than the worldwide average as a result of the melting of the world's glaciers and the expansion of seawater caused by climate change. Research also shows that along the Atlantic Coast of North America, sea levels are projected to rise three or four times faster than the global average.

Recent findings also revealed that the water surrounding the metropolis has risen by nearly 9in, or 22cm, since 1950. According to research lead author Tom Parsons, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey, in an interview with Live Science, shared that the rise in sea level will ultimately lead to flooding issues in New York and around the world.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/new-york-city-may-be-on-the-brink-of-collapsing-it-s-not-so-surprising-why/ar-AA1fiBGa?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2e85ad37c2ee4717a4338f364d542e56&ei=49
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Dr. Evil / Bond villian solution ... pump massive amounts of ocean water into the Sahara desert to create a new inland sea and maintain ocean levels.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.