Author Topic: US Border Crisis Deepens: Over 99% of Released Illegal Immigrants Remain in the Country  (Read 174 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Border Crisis Deepens: Over 99% of Released Illegal Immigrants Remain in the Country
© Provided by BNN Breaking

Recently released findings from a report spearheaded by House Republicans have added fuel to the ongoing debate about immigration policy in the United States. The report starkly reveals that the Biden administration has been unsuccessful in removing over 99 percent of the illegal immigrants who have been released into the country since January 2021.

Unveiling the Numbers
The report pulls back the curtain on the magnitude of the situation, indicating that an estimated 2.1 million illegal aliens were released into the country within the specified timeframe. Of these, a mere 108,102 have been removed by immigration authorities. Even more startling, of those removals, only 5,993 were deported through official immigration court proceedings.

The Asylum Seekers Debate
The report also challenges the narrative surrounding the nature of these immigrants. It points out that the vast majority of the illegal immigrants did not have a legitimate fear of persecution, contradicting claims that they are asylum seekers. This directly refutes the argument made by some that these immigrants are being driven to the country by desperate circumstances in their home countries.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-border-crisis-deepens-over-99-of-released-illegal-immigrants-remain-in-the-country/ar-AA1hYf7q?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2e85ad37c2ee4717a4338f364d542e56&ei=38
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson