Author Topic: Report finds 90% of illegal immigrants released under Biden haven't claimed asylum  (Read 160 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report finds 90% of illegal immigrants released under Biden haven't claimed asylum
© Provided by Washington Examiner
A congressional report revealed that the Biden administration has allowed federal law enforcement at the southern border to release 2.1 million illegal immigrants into the United States between President Joe Biden's first day in office and March 31, 2023 — 90% of whom did not claim asylum.

Of the 3,447,327 people encountered at the southern border in that 26-month time frame, the overwhelming majority, or 2,148,738, were let into the country, according to an analysis of government data released by the House Judiciary Committee and its subcommittee on immigration integrity, security, and enforcement Monday.

The report found that the Biden administration had overwhelmingly failed to remove people who illegally entered the country and were then placed into court proceedings.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/report-finds-90-of-illegal-immigrants-released-under-biden-haven-t-claimed-asylum/ar-AA1hVUDQ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9effe2a5d34c43ab89b5c55efbf42a9c&ei=7
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson