Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...  (Read 30029 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2023, 03:53:15 pm »
Comfortably Smug
@ComfortablySmug
Holy shit. Father of an American who has been taken hostage says Biden administration has done nothing to help, hasn't told them anything. He asked if anyone from the US embassy was at this press conference to help. None.
9:33 AM · Oct 10, 2023

Ashton DeGroot
@whatthenuggets_
This is correct! My husband is in Jerusalem, I called the embassy and was told to fill out paperwork and wait for them to call. No plan to get people out.
9:41 AM · Oct 10, 2023

Don'tBeAJagoff
@Eponine1973
I saw a video yesterday of an American who said she was told to try and get a commercial flight out. Like commercial flights are flying into and out of a war zone.  🙄
10:14 AM · Oct 10, 2023

Ashton DeGroot
@whatthenuggets_
I've heard that a lot, all flights are cancelled and there are 64,000 people (word on the ground) at the Tel Aviv airport desperate to get out. We've been told that even if a flight could get secured it wouldn't be able to leave for over a week.
10:17 AM · Oct 10, 2023

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2023, 03:56:33 pm »
 :bkmk:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2023, 03:58:58 pm »
Comfortably Smug
@ComfortablySmug
Holy shit. Father of an American who has been taken hostage says Biden administration has done nothing to help, hasn't told them anything. He asked if anyone from the US embassy was at this press conference to help. None.

Ashton DeGroot
@whatthenuggets_
This is correct! My husband is in Jerusalem, I called the embassy and was told to fill out paperwork and wait for them to call. No plan to get people out.

Don'tBeAJagoff
@Eponine1973
I saw a video yesterday of an American who said she was told to try and get a commercial flight out. Like commercial flights are flying into and out of a war zone.  🙄

Ashton DeGroot
@whatthenuggets_
I've heard that a lot, all flights are cancelled and there are 64,000 people (word on the ground) at the Tel Aviv airport desperate to get out. We've been told that even if a flight could get secured it wouldn't be able to leave for over a week.

:facepalm2:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2023, 03:59:47 pm »
Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
JUST IN: Photos are beginning to emerge of JEWISH CHILDREN burned alive by Hamas terrorists.

I am not posting the photos.....

Please don't post them. Email them to that bitch Aquib Talib.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2023, 04:03:14 pm »
Muzzies in that region are like Feral Hogs.  Worthless users of oxygen.  We need to treat them with the same response that is done in  Texas.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2023, 04:04:36 pm »
Comfortably Smug
@ComfortablySmug

Ashton DeGroot
@whatthenuggets_

Don'tBeAJagoff
@Eponine1973

Ashton DeGroot
@whatthenuggets_

POTUS and his band of oblivous idiots have checked out it seems......   Or is/was it intentional.  :pondering:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2023, 04:08:05 pm »
CBC tells reporters not to use 'terrorist' in Hamas coverage: Leaked emails

The Canadian Broadcast Company instructed reporters not to use the term "terrorist" in their coverage of Israel's war with Hamas, leaked emails reveal.

"Do not refer to militants, soldiers or anyone else as ‘terrorists.’ The notion of terrorism remains heavily politicized and is part of the story," CBC's director of journalistic standards, George Achi, wrote in an email to employees on Saturday.

The CBC executive instructed journalists to make sure audiences understand that when quoting someone using this term, they are stating "opinion."

"Even when quoting/clipping a government or a source referring to fighters as ‘terrorists,’ we should add context to ensure the audience understands this is opinion, not fact," he added.

U.S.-based group "StopAntisemitism" first shared the leaked email on X.

CBC journalists were also urged to avoid calling 2005 "the end" of Israeli occupation.

"Please do not describe 2005 as 'the end of the occupation' as Israel has maintained control over airspace, seafront, and virtually all movement into or out of the area," the email said. "Our description should be fact-based, referring to the end of permanent Israeli military presence on the ground."

A CBC spokesperson confirmed the internal email's legitimacy to Fox News Digital. The CBC characterized the protocol as similar to practices followed by other media outlets.

"CBC News attributes the words ‘terrorist’ and ‘terrorism’ to authorities, politicians and other officials who use these terms. There is no ban on these words. However, we ourselves avoid declaring specific groups terrorists, in line with the policies of many reputable news organizations and agencies around the world," the spokesperson said.

"The focus of our news coverage is on describing exactly what happened in detail, as we have with all that has transpired this weekend. Our approach has been consistent and ensured CBC’s journalism over decades of conflict in the Middle East lives up to our commitment to accuracy, balance and fairness," the statement concluded.

The U.S. Department of State designates Hamas as a foreign terrorist organization.

Fox News' Kristine Parks contributed to this update.
Posted by Chris Pandolfo
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Kamaji

« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2023, 04:09:26 pm »
CBC tells reporters not to use 'terrorist' in Hamas coverage: Leaked emails

The Canadian Broadcast Company instructed reporters not to use the term "terrorist" in their coverage of Israel's war with Hamas, leaked emails reveal.

"Do not refer to militants, soldiers or anyone else as ‘terrorists.’ The notion of terrorism remains heavily politicized and is part of the story," CBC's director of journalistic standards, George Achi, wrote in an email to employees on Saturday.

The CBC executive instructed journalists to make sure audiences understand that when quoting someone using this term, they are stating "opinion."

"Even when quoting/clipping a government or a source referring to fighters as ‘terrorists,’ we should add context to ensure the audience understands this is opinion, not fact," he added.

U.S.-based group "StopAntisemitism" first shared the leaked email on X.

CBC journalists were also urged to avoid calling 2005 "the end" of Israeli occupation.

"Please do not describe 2005 as 'the end of the occupation' as Israel has maintained control over airspace, seafront, and virtually all movement into or out of the area," the email said. "Our description should be fact-based, referring to the end of permanent Israeli military presence on the ground."

A CBC spokesperson confirmed the internal email's legitimacy to Fox News Digital. The CBC characterized the protocol as similar to practices followed by other media outlets.

"CBC News attributes the words ‘terrorist’ and ‘terrorism’ to authorities, politicians and other officials who use these terms. There is no ban on these words. However, we ourselves avoid declaring specific groups terrorists, in line with the policies of many reputable news organizations and agencies around the world," the spokesperson said.

"The focus of our news coverage is on describing exactly what happened in detail, as we have with all that has transpired this weekend. Our approach has been consistent and ensured CBC’s journalism over decades of conflict in the Middle East lives up to our commitment to accuracy, balance and fairness," the statement concluded.

The U.S. Department of State designates Hamas as a foreign terrorist organization.

Fox News' Kristine Parks contributed to this update.
Posted by Chris Pandolfo

:facepalm2:

No, they are terrorists, and that is a fact, not mere opinion.  Go ask one of those beheaded babies, or one of the babies burned alive, or their parents, whether Hamas is a terror organization and its members terrorists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2023, 04:09:56 pm »
Muzzies in that region are like Feral Hogs.  Worthless users of oxygen.  We need to treat them with the same response that is done in  Texas.
Since they don't like anything pork-related, I approve of the use of the term "hogs."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2023, 04:21:27 pm »

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1711773474253856896

Where should you go?  How about straight to hell.  Made possible by the IDF.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2023, 04:25:38 pm »

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1711773474253856896

Seems millions of Jews were saying the same thing after WW 2. 

With all the OPEC oil money, it would seem they would be able to carve out 141 square miles somewhere else in Muzzieland for a settlement. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2023, 04:30:41 pm »
Where should you go?  How about straight to hell.  Made possible by the IDF.

@Wingnut

Geez... take a two-hour nap and wake up to this?

"40 babies beheaded..." and then they show us innocent Arab Gazans terrified/trapped with "No Place To Go!"??

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2023, 04:34:05 pm »
Liz Wheeler
@Liz_Wheeler
·
2h
Hamas murdered & decapitated babies. BABIES. The bodies of up to 40 dead babies were just found by Israeli forces. I could throw up.

Just know, if you’re sympathizing with Hamas, you’re an apologist for unspeakable evil direct from the bowels of Hell. Decapitated BABIES. My God.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2023, 04:34:58 pm »
POTUS and his band of oblivous idiots have checked out it seems......   Or is/was it intentional.  :pondering:
C'mon Man! Brandon will act decisively by sending military transport planes to........palestine to evacuate as many terrorists as possible to the US.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2023, 04:36:18 pm »
Please don't post them. Email them to that bitch Aquib Talib.
What good would that do, the friggin Bitch would probably just laugh 9999hair out0000

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2023, 04:46:27 pm »
Seems I recall the @sses telling Americans still stuck in Afghanistan the same shift after the airlift fiasco that put Afghans(terrorists) prioritized.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2023, 04:50:42 pm »
Since they don't like anything pork-related, I approve of the use of the term "hogs."

I approve the usage of pig-bombs.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2023, 04:55:34 pm »
Tom Cotton
@SenTomCotton
·
2m
Babies beheaded. Women raped and mutilated. Families burned alive. Remember these depraved atrocities when Hamas starts the staging of “civilian” casualties for the media.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2023, 04:57:48 pm »
Hamas Co-Founder Admitted Ultimate Aim of War on Israel to Eradicate Zionism, Rid ‘Treacherous Christianity’ from World

The ultimate aim of the Palestinian war with Israel is to conquer the planet, according to senior Hamas official Mahmoud al-Zahar, who admitted in a recently resurfaced clip that after the successful takeover of the globe, the world would finally be rid of “Zionism” and “treacherous Christianity.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/10/hamas-co-founder-admitted-ultimate-aim-of-war-on-israel-to-eradicate-zionism-rid-treacherous-christianity-from-world/
Support the USO