Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...  (Read 30317 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2023, 06:35:12 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2023, 06:37:42 pm »
Biden speaks live at White House in total support of Israel, but....

the pathetic SOB never mentioned "Iran" once...the entire time.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2023, 06:39:19 pm »
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
·
6h
BREAKING: Israel has issued a formal warning to Egypt, that if they supply Palestine, they will blow up their supply trucks.

Israel is not playing around anymore.

Good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2023, 06:48:30 pm »
Andy wrote in reply 14:
"That's a good start."

As I look at that video, my first question to Mr. Netanyahu would be:
"Why are the rest of those buildings still standing?"

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2023, 06:54:17 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
The Greek Navy has reportedly been placed into a Heightened State of Readiness with the Greek Hydra-Class Frigate “Psara” being Deployed alongside Standing NATO Maritime Group 2 to the Eastern Mediterranean for Operations alongside the USS Gerald R. Ford Aircraft Carrier and her Strike Group.
Support the USO

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2023, 06:54:28 pm »
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
42m
Intelligence failures have precipitated catastrophic consequences throughout  history. Think Pearl Harbor, September 11, and now the Hamas Attacks.

As millions of unvetted military-age males pour across our porous Biden non-border, what are we doing to avoid the inevitable?

I'm very concerned as to why this attack wasn't picked up by Israel in particular, and US. Either there are real internal problems with Mossad, or whoever planned this is very very good at hiding it, and I don't think Iran has that capability.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2023, 06:57:48 pm »
Support the USO

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2023, 07:00:35 pm »
I'm very concerned as to why this attack wasn't picked up by Israel in particular, and US. Either there are real internal problems with Mossad, or whoever planned this is very very good at hiding it, and I don't think Iran has that capability.

It is unfathomable. The scale of it should have been detected by simple satellite imagery, it seems to me.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2023, 07:00:40 pm »

I think there is an Obiden in that woodpile.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2023, 07:06:40 pm »

Yeah, and China. That needs to be determined, because if China is involved it could be part of a much longer play doing the same thing to us that they did in Israel.

It may just be Iran, but I'm skeptical that they can pull something like this off by themselves.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2023, 07:07:23 pm »
OBJECTIVE:   Total Annihilation of Gaza, making it unlivable for 100 years+

Gaza residents asking where to go, the only response should be straight to hell, no passing go! 

The simple fact is that the Gaza residents voted Hamas to be their leaders, so Hamas is the people of Gaza from my perspective. 

I still think we need to offer Israel a LEND LEASE of our equipment.  Six B-52 bombers with an unlimited supply of bombs to flatten Gaza in its entirety.  Turn the rubble into dust.  And make it clearly known that no one that is muslim will ever again enter Gaza without being shot on sight.  So, leave now or die.  PERIOD!!!!

The USA fails so miserably by NEVER having an objective in war, and we force Israel to do the same.  That bullsh*t ends with this act of war upon Israel. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2023, 07:08:42 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
·
17m
Why don’t BLM supporters travel to Gaza?
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2023, 07:09:43 pm »

More than one I'll betcha!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2023, 07:16:53 pm »
President Biden confirms at least 14 Americans killed in Israel-Hamas war

President Biden announced that at least 14 Americans have been killed amid the Israel-Hamas war since it began on Saturday morning.

"There are moments in this life, I mean this literally, when the pure, unadulterated evil is unleashed on this world," Biden said during a speech on Tuesday afternoon.

"The people of Israel live through one such moment this weekend," he added. "The bloody hands of the terrorist organization Hamas, a group who stated purpose for being is to kill Jews, which was an act of sheer evil."

Biden also confirmed that U.S. citizens are among the hostages taken captive by Hamas.

"We now know that American citizens are among those being held by Hamas," he said.

Hamas unleashed a surprise attack on Israel on Saturday morning, which coincided with the Jewish holiday of Simchat Torah. At least 1,600 have been killed, including more than 1,000 people in Israel.
Posted by Andrea Vacchiano
Support the USO

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2023, 07:20:14 pm »
Jake Sullivan, worm that he is, basically just stated in a round about way that we the USA via the Biden team have told Israel to limit their response to the stinking mussie attack.

I see the world coming to an end if these traitors return for four more years.  May just be their goal!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2023, 07:23:42 pm »
Even when I think I can’t be shocked, this.

I am not shocked.  There was massive evidence that BLM and their allies Antifa are behind anti-U.S. causes.  What went on in the summer of 2020 was domestic terrorism.

In my mind?  BLM, Antifa, Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS ?  All the same.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2023, 07:25:43 pm »

https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/status/1711796434259902872

Turkey should have been kicked out of NATO decades ago.  Now is as good a time as ever.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2023, 07:34:56 pm »
I am not shocked.  There was massive evidence that BLM and their allies Antifa are behind anti-U.S. causes.  What went on in the summer of 2020 was domestic terrorism.

In my mind?  BLM, Antifa, Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS ?  All the same.

I agree with you  Keep in mind that most are well organized and trained and can assemble very quickly.  Look at how quickly they reacted to the Floyd incident; just one example.

Again, who knows who has been coming across our borders?  To think that members of any of those groups aren't already here or haven't grown in numbers is being unrealistic.

Speaking of anti-US causes -- Soros' and their foundations are funding just that.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 07:36:22 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2023, 07:36:31 pm »
Hamas wants 'prisoners in US released' in exchange for Israeli hostages
Hamas has said it will execute hostages if Israel bombs residential areas with out warning. Now they have issued more demands for their release.
By Matthew Dooley
16:25, Tue, Oct 10, 2023 | UPDATED: 17:18, Tue, Oct 10, 2023

Hamas wants US prisoners freed alongside those in Israel as part of a deal the terrorist group could make to release dozens of hostages taken to Gaza.

An exiled Hamas leader in Lebanon, Ali Barakeh, said that the group would aim to secure the release of Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli and American prisons. He has been the group's leader in Lebanon for years and is in charge of coordinating other Palestinian groups there.

Without specifying who, he said: "There are Palestinians held in America. We will ask for their release."

In 2009, a court in Dallas sentenced two founding members of the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, once the largest US Muslim charity, to 65 years in prison for funneling millions of dollars to Hamas.

Three other men were sentenced to prison terms ranging from 15 to 20 years for conspiracy.

more
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1822215/hamas-israel-war-us-prisoners-released-hostages
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2023, 07:36:57 pm »
Fact check: Biden tells inaccurate story about his 1973 meeting with Israeli prime minister
By Daniel Dale, Oren Liebermann and Amir Tal, CNN
Updated 8:33 AM EST, Sun December 05, 2021

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,514743.msg2918795.html#msg2918795
Support the USO

Offline Idiot

« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2023, 07:38:44 pm »
 :bkmk: