Author Topic: California property owner says migrants are destroying his land as they cross the border  (Read 174 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

California property owner says migrants are destroying his land as they cross the border
Story by Salvador Rivera •
10h

JACUMBA, Calif. (Border Report) — Gerry Shuster migrated from the former Yugoslavia to this country in 1969 and bought 17 acres of land in Jacumba, California, about 75 miles east of San Diego.

Shuster says he fell in love with the solitude and has called it home ever since.

But in recent weeks, he has seen thousands of migrants come through his property, which is adjacent to and just north of the border barrier.

If you stand there long enough, you can see smugglers on motorcycles and SUVs dropping off people along a dirt road on the south side of the fence.

The migrants then walk about a quarter mile to where the wall suddenly ends and enter the U.S., making their way around to Shuster’s property.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-property-owner-says-migrants-are-destroying-his-land-as-they-cross-the-border/ar-AA1hWXKM?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3e76668ad4564b609e78d5ab4333ce47&ei=9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson