Author Topic: Ilhan Omar stokes outrage with plea against sending US weapons to back ‘war crime’ in Israel  (Read 305 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Ilhan Omar stokes outrage with plea against sending US weapons to back ‘war crime’ in Israel
By Ryan King   
Published Oct. 9, 2023, 6:50 p.m. ET

Rep. Ilhan Omar elicited outrage Monday with a public entreaty for the US to shift from giving Israel “unconditional weapons sales and military aid” to diplomacy.

Omar (D-Minn.) — a member of the so-called “Squad” — also harped on the plight of the Palestinians and suggested that Israel’s retaliation against terrorist group Hamas might be a “war crime.”

“The Israeli Defense Minister has called Palestinians ‘human animals’ and promised to cut off all electricity, all food, and all fuel to civilians in Gaza,” Omar wrote in a lengthy threat on X, formerly Twitter.

“This is collective punishment, a war crime, and the U.S. should oppose any violations of international law if we truly support a rules-based international order,” she continued.

The 41-year-old congresswoman who’s long been a vocal critic of Israel’s settlement policies and defender of the Palestinians, further argued, “the solution to this horror, as ever, is a negotiated peace.”

Ilhan Omar
·
Oct 9, 2023
@IlhanMN
·

Replying to @IlhanMN
The Israeli Defense Minister has called Palestinians ‘human animals’ and promised to cut off all electricity, all food, and all fuel to civilians in Gaza.
Ilhan Omar
@IlhanMN
·

This is collective punishment, a war crime, and the U.S. should oppose any violations of international law if we truly support a rules-based international order.
2:48 PM · Oct 9, 2023

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/09/ilhan-omar-stokes-outrage-with-plea-against-sending-us-weapons-to-back-war-crime-in-israel/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=nypost
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

I wonder, Ms. Ilhan, why after all these years and with the extensive monetary and humanitarian aid that has been given to this region...they haven't built their own infrastructure? It could have, should have been done by now. The only people holding these people hostage are their leaders.

It terrifies me that people like her are in our Congress.

Offline PeteS in CA

Other than IDF personnel, every person in the Gaza Strip is a civilian. The dude and dudette trying to stay clear of IDF personnel and Hamas thugs to simply survive is a civilian. Every Hamas thug firing a rocket or an AK is a civilian, not a member of any official military organization. When the MSM start spouting about "civilian casualties" just remember that  every dead or wounded Hamas thug is "legally" a civilian.

Being civilians taking part in combat, Hamas thugs are illegal combatants and not entitled to Geneva protections, but the MSM won't explain that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Thanks, Minnesota!
Can’t you vote this hussy out of office?
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline LMAO

Thanks, Minnesota!
Can’t you vote this hussy out of office?

No chance in the district she represents
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy