Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Ken Paxton Files Criminal Complaints Against House Impeachment Managers, Reports Crimes  (Read 565 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

EXCLUSIVE: Ken Paxton Files Criminal Complaints Against House Impeachment Managers, Reports Crimes

https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/09/exclusive-ken-paxton-files-criminal-complaints-texas-house-impeachment-managers-reports-crimes/

Texas Republican Attorney General Ken Paxton will file criminal complaints Monday morning against the state House Board of Managers for allegedly releasing his personal information, such as his home address, the Daily Caller has exclusively learned.

Paxton said the House impeachment managers had a desire to threaten him with the goal of harming him when they released his home address in an Oct. 2 document release. Paxton will be filing complaints with every manager’s county prosecutor. He also is calling for all of the districts to investigate “the criminal offenses that have been committed.”

“My family and I receive multiple threats of violence. The legislature passed an anti-doxing law to stop the far left from using intimidation tactics like leaking or releasing personal information that would allow nefarious individuals to do harm to elected officials. The impeachment managers clearly have a desire to threaten me with harm when they released this information last week,” Paxton told the Caller before filing the complaints.

:2popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds to me like he has Probable Cause.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sounds to me like he has Probable Cause.
It seems these political prosecutions are always accompanied by an amazing amount of leaking of potentially abuseable information. Perhaps this might deter some of that in the future.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis