Author Topic: Party time at the WH  (Read 420 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Party time at the WH
« on: October 09, 2023, 11:33:08 am »
Powerline  by Scott Johnson 10/9/2023

News came yesterday that at least four American citizens were killed and others were taken hostage in Hamas’s 10/7 attack on Israel over the weekend. The Americans taken hostage need to be rescued, though we have to fear that the Biden administration may take their captivity as an opportunity to replenish the coffers of Hamas.

Does anybody really know what time it is? It was party time at the White House last night. The band played on as the Bidens hosted a barbecue for White House residence staff and their families.

The Daily Mail reports on the party here, Fox News here. Below is a screenshot of the White House pool report on the “staff BBQ” via X/Twitter.

More: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/10/party-time-at-the-wh.php

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Party time at the WH
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 11:49:11 am »
They should have kept the meal but cancelled the band. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 12:23:36 pm »
No worries.  Remember Joe Biden said that his foreign policy expertise is making the world more secure.

Party on

“I’m going to say something outrageous. I think I know as much about American foreign policy as anybody living, including Dr. [Henry] Kissinger. That’s what I’ve done my whole life — for the last 270 years.”
-Joe Biden a few moths ago
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 12:33:44 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2023, 12:32:23 pm »
Biden Slammed for Hosting BBQ While Hamas Holds Americans Captive: ‘BBQ First, America Last’

The Biden White House was reportedly in the midst of hosting a barbecue, even as Americans were announced as among those confirmed killed or taken hostage during Hamas’ surprise attack over the weekend.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/08/biden-slammed-hosting-bbq-hamas-holds-americans-captive-bbq-first-america-last/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2023, 03:47:35 pm »
White House Parties with Live Band While Israel Suffers Terror Attack

Wendell Husebø 9 Oct 2023

President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden partied at the White House with staff on Sunday evening according to a press pool report — even as Israel suffered a horrific terror attack from Hamas.

“The President and First Lady are hosting a BBQ for White House Executive Residence staff and their families,” an emailed pool report announced around 6:00 Sunday evening.

“In the late afternoon and early evening, a live band could be heard coming from the area around the Rose Garden. Your pooler asked why a band was playing,” the report recounted.

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1711268868247707921/history

The White House apparently partied as the Palestinian terror attack against Israel this weekend inflicted what legal scholar Eugene Kontorovich called the “worst massacre of Jews since the Holocaust.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/09/white-house-parties-live-band-while-israel-suffers-terror-attack/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2023, 04:02:06 pm »
Biden Slammed for Hosting BBQ While Hamas Holds Americans Captive: ‘BBQ First, America Last’

The Biden White House was reportedly in the midst of hosting a barbecue, even as Americans were announced as among those confirmed killed or taken hostage during Hamas’ surprise attack over the weekend.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/08/biden-slammed-hosting-bbq-hamas-holds-americans-captive-bbq-first-america-last/
Bidet and dr. Jill Bidet should have stayed away from the damn party out of respect for the Americans killed and kidnapped by the terrorists and the seriousness and potential for all out war. Of course that's what a President with even the slightest shred of humanity...which neither Brandon or Jill have. After the Clintons I thought I would never see a bigger attention whore, then came the Obama and after Obama I thought I could never see a more incompetent, destructive, self absorbed, anti American, dangerous on a global scale, racist, hateful individual....then came Brandon  9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000