Author Topic: Record-Breaking Invasion Underway  (Read 353 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Record-Breaking Invasion Underway
« on: October 09, 2023, 10:51:36 am »
Record-Breaking Invasion Underway
© Provided by America Insider

New records of illegal immigrants crossing into the United States were achieved in August, as revealed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Astonishingly, over 300,000 migrants were being held at numerous spots across the country, as reported by the Washington Examiner. Roughly three-quarters of them came across the Southern Border.

The previous record was set in late 2022, also under the Biden Administration’s control. (Poll: Is America Better Off Under Biden? VOTE)

The summer numbers came out to an estimated 5 to 10 times of what was experienced during Donald Trump’s time in office.

In total, over 7 million migrants have been caught by U.S. Border Control during Joe Biden’s 3 years as President.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/record-breaking-invasion-underway/ar-AA1hQA4q?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5c92a3e6560d4e48a827b68ad3314152&ei=9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson