Author Topic: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War  (Read 18653 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War
« Reply #475 on: October 09, 2023, 07:31:37 pm »

https://twitter.com/idreesali114/status/1711450345346330744

Trey Yingst reposted
Hamdah Salhut
@hamdahsalhut
·
31m
NOW: Huge explosions heard along the Lebanon border
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #476 on: October 09, 2023, 07:32:49 pm »
Democrats too, they would like nothing better than to make Brandon a wartime incumbent going into the election...as if anyone in their right mind would want that idiot at the helm during a war.

@GtHawk

Maybe I am 100 percent off,but I don't see ANYBODY rallying behind Slow Joe. Calling the man an idiot is insulting to actual idiots.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #477 on: October 09, 2023, 07:34:41 pm »
The humanitarian practice of pre announcing srrike locations inside of Gaza to prevent innocent loss of life needs to stop. All it does is allow Hamas to vacate and position cameras on surrounding roof tops to film empty buildings crumbling. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #478 on: October 09, 2023, 07:35:27 pm »
 Leader of squad of military veterans heading to Israel blames Biden admin for failing to protect Americans
By Melissa Koenig   
Published Oct. 9, 2023, 3:05 p.m. ET

The leader of a private squad of US military veterans heading to Israel to rescue trapped Americans angrily says that they only have to help because the Biden administration refuses to protect its own people even when they’re “being held at the barrel of a gun.”

“We used to be feared, now we’re laughed at,” Bryan Stern told The Post of US failings that have forced him to maintain Project DYNAMO, the rescue force he first assembled after Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.

“There’s never been anything like DYNAMO before — because there’s never been a need for anything like DYNAMO before,” he said.

“The net result is Americans keep getting put in danger, and America keeps embarrassing itself on the world stage,” he said of what he sees as a weakened foreign response.

While he refused to single out any leaders for blame, Stern said he felt once again forced to “Americans are being held at the barrel of a gun” while terrorists continue to kidnap and kill citizens.

“Hamas thinks we’re idiots,” he said of the terrorists who’ve already killed at least nine Americans, with many more unaccounted for after the weekend atrocity in Israel. “They’re laughing at us.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/09/leader-of-veteran-group-heading-to-israel-blames-biden-admin-for-not-helping-americans/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #479 on: October 09, 2023, 07:36:09 pm »
@mystery-ak

LOL!  The pace at which things are happening...the number of updates you've provided since sunrise...

I picture you like "WARLOCK" in the Die Hard movie.

...sitting in front of a half dozen screens, having your hubby brink you BLTs on toast, etc..   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #480 on: October 09, 2023, 07:37:07 pm »
Well, IIRC, Perot funded an attempted rescue mission for POWs in Vietnam...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #481 on: October 09, 2023, 07:40:30 pm »
Josh Hawley
@HawleyMO
·
3m
Israel is facing existential threat. Any funding for Ukraine should be redirected to Israel immediately
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #482 on: October 09, 2023, 07:41:04 pm »
888high58888   

I can't wait for the real shooting to start.  Like in Dearbornistan, Somalisota, London and Paris.  All lousey with Muzzy invaders.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #484 on: October 09, 2023, 07:47:27 pm »
Muzlums gonna do what muzlums do.
what we should be doing is extracting Americas oil as quickly as we can and tell the Saudis and the rest of OPEC to GFTS! Also no more Arabs or any other moslem getting military training and equipment from us.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #487 on: October 09, 2023, 07:50:44 pm »
I can't wait for the real shooting to start.  Like in Dearbornistan, Somalisota, London and Paris.  All lousey with Muzzy invaders.

LOL!  That's just chickens comin' home.

Iran's Leadership are targets as well as their ability to conduct war.

And remember...Israel is NOT going to wait for the U.S. to support them in this.
They'll use them to defend what comes later.

Israel cannot trust the Biden Administration or by extension, the United States Military.
In today's effed up world it wouldn't surprise me to see them fire on Israel's bases.

You think Obama and Valerie Jarrett or John Kerry want to see Iran go "Western" in culture?   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #488 on: October 09, 2023, 07:51:02 pm »
He just says things to get re-elected imo.
Well, and to butch up too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #489 on: October 09, 2023, 07:55:11 pm »
WARNING

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1711461334561272244
You had me at shooting the dog, who was not in a hostile stance.

Gaza delenda est would be good news.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #490 on: October 09, 2023, 07:55:26 pm »
@mystery-ak

Diaper change,nap,or smoking crack with Hunter.

Sniffing children’s hair.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #491 on: October 09, 2023, 07:55:34 pm »
Tsk..Tsk...

FOXNEWS fills up their coverage with a woman in New York studio expressing concern for her teenaged daughter who is "trapped" in Tel Aviv.

Gimme a break   :smokin:

Now they are televising a video call with the kid.    9999hair out0000

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #492 on: October 09, 2023, 07:56:20 pm »
oooOOOHHH...WEEEEE...EEWWWW!   Love when he talks dirty!!    :laugh:
I don't say you're wrong, but I thought he was talking about cleaning up... :pondering: I guess you do have to get a little dirty when cleaning up a big stinking mess.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #493 on: October 09, 2023, 07:59:08 pm »
Marco Rubio
@marcorubio
There can be no cease-fire, negotiated solution or peaceful coexistence with depraved barbarians who murder teen-aged girls, children & the elderly and then dump them in the streets of Gaza so bloodthirsty crowds can desecrate their bodies?

Hamas must be eradicated & Israel must respond DISPROPORTIONATELY to this & to any futures attacks from any enemy.
And we must support them!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #494 on: October 09, 2023, 08:02:21 pm »
WARNING

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1711461334561272244

Not going to watch it. Just the description has the tears flowing again.

Let me take this opportunity to say that it irks the crap out of me when people call these filthy Muslims animals. Animals are far better than the subhuman slime that perpetrated this evil. Do NOT compare them to animals. They're simply the lowest form of life on the planet, and the sooner they're eradicated, the better.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #496 on: October 09, 2023, 08:04:53 pm »
Unbelievable.
European Union reverses earlier announcement that it was suspending development aid to Palestinians
BRUSSELS (AP) — The European Union late Monday reversed an earlier announcement by an EU commissioner that the bloc was “immediately” suspending development aid for Palestinian authorities and instead said it would urgently review such assistance in the wake of the attacks on Israel by Hamas to make sure no money was misused.

“There will be no suspension of payments” at the moment, a terse European Commission statement said late Monday, five hours after EU Commissioner Oliver Varhelyi had said that all payments from the development program for Palestinians would be “immediately suspended. All projects put under review. All new budget proposals … postponed until further notice.”
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #497 on: October 09, 2023, 08:06:39 pm »
Piss on them! The only reason Hamas or any terrorist asks for a truce is to reorganize and rearm to attack again.

Exactly!

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #498 on: October 09, 2023, 08:08:24 pm »

https://twitter.com/DesireeAmerica4/status/1711407857877258611
Well, here in Murca, we have a well armed civilian population who I believe, rightfully I think, would fight back against the type of attack made against Israel. And that despite my belief that those running Brandon would tell Americans not to resist with deadly force.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #499 on: October 09, 2023, 08:12:49 pm »
Well, here in Murca, we have a well armed civilian population who I believe, rightfully I think, would fight back against the type of attack made against Israel. And that despite my belief that those running Brandon would tell Americans not to resist with deadly force.

@GtHawk

Are you forgetting yesterday, when the crying woman was describing how some man was defending his home with a gun...trying to keep TEN ARMED MEN from getting inside??

30 round clips should be mandated

I remember in the 50's we all built bomb shelters...times sure do change.