Author Topic: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War  (Read 18762 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War
« Reply #201 on: October 08, 2023, 10:55:07 pm »
Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
Going to say this now: Be on the lookout for suspicious behavior here at home. Given the open border we’ve had, it would be stupid to believe no terror cells have entered our country. An attack or multiple once we get involved can’t be ruled out. DC is worried.
5:45 PM · Oct 8, 2023

The Calvin Coolidge Project
@TheCalvinCooli1
🚨Just in: Oil prices have surges by over 3% after Hamas attacked Israel.
6:26 PM · Oct 8, 2023

Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
Biden has practically emptied the Strategic Petroleum reserve so this is great news...
6:44 PM · Oct 8, 2023

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #202 on: October 08, 2023, 10:55:24 pm »
Boots on the ground is NOT the answer.  Destruction, total destruction from the air is the only consideration.  Level Gaza completely.  Render it a land that people cannot live upon.

Boots on the ground are necessary to retrieve surviving Israeli hostages and the remains of those murdered.  They're also needed to round up any remaining combatants hiding among the children.

Leveling Gaza alone won't work for long.  Remember this from 2014 ---

It's time for Israel to stop protecting its soldiers and unleash them to do what they've been trained to do.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:56:11 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

« Reply #204 on: October 08, 2023, 10:59:27 pm »
Re the Sean Davis tweet above, just do a search here at the Briefing Room for that idiot Malley's name - there are several threads about his disgusting actions.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #205 on: October 08, 2023, 11:01:47 pm »
This is Hamas currently firing on Israel.
There is NO WAY this group has the funding for this level of operation without Irans support!

That is a Russian grad.  How did they get that into Gaza?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #206 on: October 08, 2023, 11:04:07 pm »
Re the Sean Davis tweet above, just do a search here at the Briefing Room for that idiot Malley's name - there are several threads about his disgusting actions.

:yowsa:

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 11:12:54 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #207 on: October 08, 2023, 11:07:14 pm »
Yes. Thanks - they are apparently all safe - but understandably afraid of what is to come.

@andy58-in-nh

Thanks for the update. I simply can't imagine the terror that the citizens are experiencing right now. It's unfathomable what Islamic savages will do for their nasty, putrid god. Prayers up.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #208 on: October 08, 2023, 11:10:15 pm »
I think it is safe to say the entire Biden Admin are traitors to the USA and to Israel.  Our policies are straight from the other traitor named Obama.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

« Reply #209 on: October 08, 2023, 11:12:20 pm »
It's becoming more difficult to believe everyone missed this ....

Tammy Bruce
@HeyTammyBruce

Iran Helped Plot Attack on Israel Over Several Weeks; The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps gave the final go-ahead last Monday in Beirut via @WSJ

6:46 PM · Oct 8, 2023

« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 11:14:58 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

« Reply #211 on: October 08, 2023, 11:24:29 pm »

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1711074952907030833

This helps explain how the CIA missed  (888blackhat)  the coming attack --- but not Mossad and Shin Bet.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 11:27:27 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #212 on: October 08, 2023, 11:30:38 pm »
Festival massacre as rescuers find 260 bodies at site where revellers 'first realised something was wrong when a siren started going off before Hamas cut the power and started opening fire'

At least 600 people have been killed in Israel since Hamas launched its attack
    Follow the Israel Palestine conflict on MailOnline's live blog

By Eirian Jane Prosser

Published: 15:39 EDT, 8 October 2023 | Updated: 18:58 EDT, 8 October 2023

Terrified festivalgoers first realised something was wrong when a siren began blaring at dawn warning of rockets. Hamas terrorists then cut the electricity before firing rockets and blasting gunshots from jeeps they drove onto the site.

Yesterday Israel suffered its deadliest attack in decades, as Hamas rampaged through the country's towns reportedly killing 700 people and abducting dozens more.

A senior Hamas official said tonight that the militant group is holding more than 100 people captive following its attack on Israel. In the last 24 hours fierce fighting has broken out killing and wounding thousands of people on both sides.

The Israeli rescue service Zaka tonight said at least 260 bodies have been removed from the festival site. 

Music lovers attending the Supernova Festival were amongst those targeted, with Palestinian militants storming onto the site of the all-night trance music rave near Kibbutz Re'im, close to the Gaza Strip, as part of its surprise attack.

Yaniv, an emergency worker who was amongst those medics who raced to the scene told public broadcaster Kan News he saw 'at least 200 bodies of Israelis in the area'.

He said: 'There are at least 200 bodies of Israelis in the area I was in. It was a massacre.

'I've never seen anything like it in my life. It was a planned ambush. As people came out of the emergency exits, squads of terrorists were waiting for them there and just started picking them off.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12607891/Israeli-festivalgoers-siren-hamas-open-fire-medic-istrael-palestine.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #213 on: October 08, 2023, 11:32:09 pm »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #217 on: October 08, 2023, 11:38:43 pm »
Old article I bookmarked like two decades ago. (Source article has disappeared).

WHO are the PALESTINIANS? WHAT & WHERE is PALESTINE?

Thank you @Sighlass - good information.
I also read a similar article years ago and have since lost the link. 

Wikipedia also has good information in this article:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_and_Judaism_in_the_Land_of_Israel

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2023, 11:40:33 pm »
Steve Guest
@SteveGuest
·
23m
As the expression goes, Nero fiddled while Rome burned. 

Joe Biden is LITERALLY attending a BBQ and listening to a live band play while Israel burns due to Hamas terrorist attacks.

History repeating itself.
Support the USO

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2023, 11:51:08 pm »
I think it is safe to say the entire Biden Admin are traitors to the USA and to Israel.  Our policies are straight from the other traitor named Obama.

You can put the entire Democrat Party in that group.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #222 on: October 08, 2023, 11:57:32 pm »

FJB

Yes, FJB.  Worst President ever.  Worse than Buchanan.  Worse than Pierce.  Worse than Wilson.  Worse than Carter.  Worse than Obama.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2023, 12:05:54 am »
'Terrorists are in my bedroom': The haunting messages helpless relatives received after Hamas abductions

The Israeli embassy to the United States said women and children were among more than 100 soldiers and civilians kidnapped by Hamas fighters and that active hostage situations are "ongoing".

Tom Cheshire  |  8 October 2023  |  22:10, UK

"Everything I have in my life - my family - is missing," Gaya Kalderon tells Sky News.

"I'm terrified from the photographs and can't believe my eyes. It feels like a horror movie that would never come true. But it did."

Gaya, who is 21, lives in Tel Aviv. Much of her family is in in Nir Oz, situated in the south of Israel.

On Saturday morning, Hamas swept into the village.

"I was terrified to wake up on Saturday morning and receive messages like 'the terrorists are in my bedroom' and my 16-year-old sister writing to me: 'I'm so scared.'"

Her father, Offer, her sixteen-year-old sister, Sahar, and her brother, Erez, 10, were abducted from their homes by Hamas.

https://news.sky.com/story/terrorists-are-in-my-bedroom-the-haunting-messages-helpless-relatives-received-after-hamas-abductions-12980295

Online Hoodat

« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2023, 12:11:35 am »
Israelis in the city of Sderot left in shock in wake of Hamas incursion

Stuart Ramsay  |  8 October 2023  |  23:26, UK

Surrounded by destruction, and in the midst of a few local people dazed and frankly in shock after the events of Saturday and Hamas's attack, I prepared to leave the city of Sderot.

Gunmen had careered through its streets on the back of four-wheel drives shooting up cars, killing drivers, and then dismounting and hunting down residents to either kill or take hostage and move to Gaza.

As I approached our vehicle, I caught sight of a hospital gurney somewhat haphazardly abandoned next to two cars.

I decided to take a look and saw the gurney and two stretchers on the floor were covered in blood.

The two cars were riddled with bullets, their interiors splattered with blood.  .  .

https://news.sky.com/story/israelis-in-the-city-of-sderot-left-in-shock-in-wake-of-hamas-incursion-12980578

I have a friend that was in Sderot about a year ago.  Definitely on the front line.