Author Topic: The week in whoppers: Biden bows to border reality, Jamaal Bowman floats a juvenile fire-alarm excus  (Read 288 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The week in whoppers: Biden bows to border reality, Jamaal Bowman floats a juvenile fire-alarm excuse and more
By Post Editorial Board
Published Oct. 5, 2023, 5:07 p.m. ET

This excuse:
“I was rushing to make a vote. . . . I thought the alarm would open the door.”

— Rep. Jamaal Bowman, Saturday

Rep. Jamaal Bowman allegedly pulling a fire alarm at the Cannon Building Sept, 30, 2023
Bowman pulled a fire alarm as Democrats sought to delay a critical House vote.
USCP
We say: Bad enough an actual member of Congress would resort to such a juvenile (not to mention dangerous and criminal) act as pulling a fire alarm to delay a House vote.

Worse still that the former middle-school principal would roll out such a lame, middle-school excuse to cover his actions.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/the-week-in-whoppers-biden-bows-to-border-reality-jamaal-bowman-floats-juvenile-fire-alarm-excuse-and-more/
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 04:55:27 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A middle school principal that doesn't know what a fire alarm looks like?  He should be charged with hundreds of counts of reckless endangerment! :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson